NHL Designs

crkraider22

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nicely done!

Thanks.

I'm lovin the Canucks look but prefer the current look of the Rangers.

I understand its difficult to create a unique look for an original six team, but I feel these stray enough away from the current set but still convey the "Rangers" feel.

how can I get a copy of this template.

this is bad ass.

What program do you work with?

I am really enjoying this series. You have successfully tweaked the designs without affecting the history of these uniforms. I too like the Canucks. the sleeve designs is the real selling point for me.

Limerick

Thanks, I'm planning another team right now.

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

New Jersey Devils

I went back to their original jerseys for inspiration with these. I brought back green, except it is darker, almost black. I went with the 5 stripe design and kept that constant for all three jerseys. The logo features a small bevel on the left side of the NJ.

nj1.png

Nobody (except me) likes the green over the black for NJ. I like it, but agree you need to "un-Chicago" them.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I dig on the green.

I don't like the jersey design, but i see where youre trying to go with it and it's not a bad concept. You just need to flesh it out a little more. The highlights you tried to add to the logo just make it look sloppy and unclean. Leave the logo as-is.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Nicely done!

Thanks.

I'm lovin the Canucks look but prefer the current look of the Rangers.

I understand its difficult to create a unique look for an original six team, but I feel these stray enough away from the current set but still convey the "Rangers" feel.

how can I get a copy of this template.

this is bad ass.

What program do you work with?

I am really enjoying this series. You have successfully tweaked the designs without affecting the history of these uniforms. I too like the Canucks. the sleeve designs is the real selling point for me.

Limerick

Thanks, I'm planning another team right now.

I use photoshop

Mustangs banner.png

big banner.png

As it stands I think this looks way too much like a Chicago Blackhawks sweater. Also, I have no idea what green you are talking about. It's way too tough to tell the color.

I see the similarities, I based this off their original jerseys, but I didn't keep the different colored middle stripes. The green is almost the same as the standard black I use, so I can see how they look the same.

like the devils logo but the jersey look way too much like the hawks.

This will be addressed in the update, I had an idea originally with the away that would change up the standard 5-stripe pattern.

The striping (especially on the red socks) definitely screams Chicago. I'm not seeing green, looks as black as it does today.

The green/black adds to the similarities of the two, but I planned on doing something different for the 'Hawks, but with the response to this, the Devils will change too.

The third jersey is probably my favourite. The home and away look good, but Devils third jersey is pretty much the way I expected New Jersey's thirds to look.

Limerick

I tried to keep a constant look for all three sweaters, but I'm not so sure if that will stay in the update.

Nobody (except me) likes the green over the black for NJ. I like it, but agree you need to "un-Chicago" them.

I think the green would give them a more unique scheme even though the Wild have something similar.

I dig on the green.

I don't like the jersey design, but i see where youre trying to go with it and it's not a bad concept. You just need to flesh it out a little more. The highlights you tried to add to the logo just make it look sloppy and unclean. Leave the logo as-is.

I will un-highlight the logo in the update, it was something done to make it more modern in the edge times, but I can understand why it shouldn't be altered.

That green/black color reminds me of the old Mighty Ducks 3rd jersey that was supposedly a very dark green but actually looked black. Anyway, nice job. Looking forward to the Wild.

Thanks, I hope to get to them at some point, I have a half-determined list I'm going by, but I can bump them up a little.

I'm agree with everyone else, the green needs to be a little brighter and the design needs to not scream Blackhawks.

The green will be brighter, but I don't think it will be as bright at the original green.

I use photoshop

PM me and I should be able to help you out.

I agree with everybody else in saying that it looks too much like the Blackhawks jerseys. I also think the green is a bit too dark.

The 'Hawks look should be fixed in this update. I kept the 3-stripe design from their current jersey, but also kept different elements constant throughout all three jerseys. The green is the original color, and the bevel is removed from the logo.

nj2g.png

-I resized the images so that hopefully the page will load faster. I am also working on another team, but will leave this open for another update.

Not a fan of the socks on the road and alt uniforms. On the road, it just feels like too much red (or maybe not enough, it just doesn't feel right), and on the alt the green tops flow into the pants too well. Reminds me of Cooperalls.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I agree with everybody else in saying that it looks too much like the Blackhawks jerseys. I also think the green is a bit too dark.

The 'Hawks look should be fixed in this update. I kept the 3-stripe design from their current jersey, but also kept different elements constant throughout all three jerseys. The green is the original color, and the bevel is removed from the logo.

nj2g.png

-I resized the images so that hopefully the page will load faster. I am also working on another team, but will leave this open for another update.

It looks much better than before. The socks are kinda meh on both the road and alternate, though. They looks a bit off balance. Definitely tinker with that a bit. But, I like the updates.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived