New Jersey Devils Concept

Number 8

Um, sorry, but why would you change one of the best looks in the NHL and possibly professional sports for....this?? The arm stripes are random, the number and NOB are both messed up, the back view arm stripe is completely different than the front (lolwut?), and that fade flame is just terrible. Sorry, you need to go back to the drawing board dude.

DOH! I forgot to change the stripe on the back its supposed to be the same as the front. I wouldnt want to change the Devils look But I think if they were going to get an alternate jersey this would be a good direction for them to look towards. I meant they need a change in their uniforms, not a complete redesign

I think there's too much white. The logo should be red rather than white, and the sleeve striping and shoulders should be red as well. I'd also say that having it fade going up the sides is a bad idea, like all gradients.

why would you change one of the best looks in the NHL and possibly professional sports

Let's not get carried away here; they're not even the best team with that color scheme.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Sorry, I'm not digging this at all. Adding white to that top shoulder and logo really takes away from that "Devilish" feeling this team has. There's alot of imbalance on this concept. Having red inside of the Reebok logo looks horrendous on white. And if you're going to have flames, if that's what that gradient looking thing is; it needs to be unison. I'm sorry, this isn't very "Devils" to me. Plus, I've always been more fond of the old green and red, myself.

You're concept definitely needs some tweaks. But, I do like the striping pattern you have. If you make some changes in color placement and toss the flames for something more simple, you could have something.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

I think the emphasis for the Devils needs to be on black and red; there is far too much white in this concept. The white they use now is only there because it needs to be. It is used sparingly to contrast between the black and the red, or to provide legibility where otherwise there would be little, and forms the basis for the away jersey as mandated by the league. If there was no requirement to have a predominantly white jersey, the Devils are a team I could see using red as their primary and black as their "clash", if I can borrow a term from soccer.

I admit the gradient was a bad idea, but it looked a little too plain without it

I think adding hem stripes would make it not look as plain. As for the jersey, you may want to rethink your entire concept. I just can't see the Devils wearing something like that.

Blackhawks.pngBulls.png

You forgot to fix the back-view of the sleeve, and didn't put the shoulder logos on the back view.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

The white logo is a bad idea because it would look horrible on the white version of the jersey, or the colors would need to be inverted, which is rarely a good idea (though it does happen in some extreme circumstances.) It's better to keep your brand simple by having a logo that only ever appears in one color.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

The white logo is a bad idea because it would look horrible on the white version of the jersey, or the colors would need to be inverted, which is rarely a good idea (though it does happen in some extreme circumstances.) It's better to keep your brand simple by having a logo that only ever appears in one color.

This logo wouldnt need to be put on a white jersey, they could just use the current red ND BLACK THEY HAVE ON WHITE

This logo wouldnt need to be put on a white jersey, they could just use the current red ND BLACK THEY HAVE ON WHITE

I think you mean, "NJ"?

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Archived