Owww. my eyes

pjinners

I was reading another post on the new Quad City Mallards look. So I thought I'd see what's going on in the IHL, and I came across this photo.

E1114A540.JPG

You think they could have held off "Breast Cancer Awareness Night" until they weren't playing a team in lime green.

I wonder why it's "Quad City" instead of "Quad Cities." They're referred to as "the Quad Cities." Also as "crappy."

Same thing in Washington. Richland, Kennewick and Pasco are known as the Tri-Cities but the WHL team there is called the Tri-City Americans.

I wish teams would do charity things like this for colon cancer. They could break out special brown jerseys and auction them off. Or testicular cancer sponsored by Planters and they could have peanuts all over the jerseys.

I wish teams would do charity things like this for colon cancer. They could break out special brown jerseys and auction them off. Or testicular cancer sponsored by Planters and they could have peanuts all over the jerseys.

So you're suggesting that the breast cancer jerseys be a big set of boobs?

philly.png

So you're suggesting that the breast cancer jerseys be a big set of boobs?

That'd be great.

5/3 people have trouble with fractions

Considering obesity rates in this country 5/3 person pretty much sums up a typical American.

We used to say some Americans were three-fifths of a person. I call it progress!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

5/3 people have trouble with fractions

Considering obesity rates in this country 5/3 person pretty much sums up a typical American.

We used to say some Americans were three-fifths of a person. I call it progress!

Best. Thread. Ever.

As for the jerseys, I agree with holding it off, but I really dig those lime green jerseys. I think it's a fitting color for the Mallards, and they use it well without resorting to black or blue.

Archived