Draw Brawl Challenge 8, last one!

chestnutz

Well, I've decided to end this competition sooner rather than later, as interest has been lost by not only participants, but judges as well (Fraser is the only one of the 3 I've remotely heard from, and the others I've heard nothing from since challenge 3), so try to bare with me as I try to handle this thing by myself.

Anyways, onto challenge 8. While thinking about what past challenges we've done, we've done football, basketball, soccer, hockey, baseball, even individual athletes. I came up with the idea that the only logical sport left to do, is, your own! That's right, I'm asking you to create your own league for any abstract sport of your choosing. The sport can be already existing (ultimate frisby, dodgeball, broom hockey, etc.) or you can create your own sport. The only rule: it must be an abstract sport, something that you could hardly call mainstream. Have fun with it, go wild, think about Dodgeball: The Movie and how crazy and off the wall it was. If you have any questions on if something is too big or not, just shoot me a PM.

Here's what's required:

-A primary logo for your league, with accompanying wordmark

-A description of your league/sport

-An example uniform of a team (create your own template if you want or use a generic shorts/shirt combo, anything like that. Maybe each team has the same uniform, different colors (ala UFL), or crazy templates pertaining to their nicknames, anything is possible here. A whole identity for a team is welcome, but not necessary. The bare minimum is just the uniform itself, don't need a logo on it.)

Optional:

-Alternate league logo

-Created team identity (as in logo and wordmark)

Again, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm hoping to get some great submissions, so please let your creative juices flow.

I'll set the deadline for the end of the month, Sunday, January 31st at 11:59 PM EST.

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

Archived