N.h.l. Crests

slapshot

Hi everyone

This might be sent to requests, but it's more of a question anyway...

Does anyone know where to get NHL crests by themselves? I know you can by NHL-pattern blank jerseys, but can you just buy the crests anywhere? A friend of mine is looking for a 10" Bruins logo patch, but aside from the occasional one on ebay, he's having no luck.

Thanks

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

At All-Star Fantasy in St. Paul, one of the vendors had a huge pile of misc team crests, patches, etc. How I didn't buy a whole pile of them, I don't know.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

At All-Star Fantasy in St. Paul, one of the vendors had a huge pile of misc team crests, patches, etc. How I didn't buy a whole pile of them, I don't know.

and now begins mockba's quest to scrounge up enough cash to fly to Atlanta...assuming the Miracle Off Ice happens ;)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

... thats what SHE said.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I talked to my friend at it turns out he needs a 10-inch crest, not an 11-inch. He will be checking out ebay Canada now. Thanks for the feedback, if anybody knows any other place to looks for these, let me know.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Seems like there should be a resource for these, like where you could buy real patches, from the manufacturer, not used-faked off ebay. Shame we cant find it.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Back in the late '80's the NHL stopped allowing the sale of crests that weren't applied to sweaters, which is why they are so very hard to find. There was a very old store up here that had a bunch of them, dating back until the time the new ruling came down (yes, including Hartford home and road) but alas, they closed in January. Ebay or older memorabilia shops is about the only way to go.

"Hats for bats. Keep bats warm. Gracias"

Archived