XXI Olympic Winter Games

WJMorris3

FYI: Tomorrow's USA/SUI game is scheduled to air on NBC (real one) at 3 pm Eastern and Western. The west coast will get this game on tape delay, as well as a gold medal game if the USA is involved.

Correction: The US west coast will get this on tape delay, because Canadian television does things right, and has more than one or two channels devoted to airing everything imaginable as it happens.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh and another Gold for Canada in Womens Ski Cross. We may actually win the Medal table if we use the system the world outside of the USA and Canada use.

Perhaps, we can own the top of the podium?

The biggest mistake of the Olympics... the mens 10 000m speed skating event where Sven Kramer was disqualified after a lane infringement cost him a victory.

I saw, I came, I left.

Canada has just taken a commanding 1-0 lead on Germany and will advance to face Russia in the next round.

A commanding 1-0 lead? Are you sure this is not soccer?

Oh right, Canada never leads in soccer...

I am sure millions of Canadians are offended that you just dissed our soccer game ... :wacko:

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Canada has just taken a commanding 1-0 lead on Germany and will advance to face Russia in the next round.

A commanding 1-0 lead? Are you sure this is not soccer?

Oh right, Canada never leads in soccer...

I am sure dozens of Canadians are offended that you just dissed our soccer game ... :wacko:

Fixed.

Shae Webber scored a goal that nobody on the ice even saw, straight through the back of the net. A nation collectively held its breath and proclaimed "holy :censored:."

3-0 Canada, 14.00 left in the 2nd.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Canada up 4-1 after the Second period ... it is looking more and more like we will have a date with Ovechkin and the Russians.

Really, Canada, was there ever any doubt? I'm kinda shocked Germany got one past Luongo.

6uXNWAo.png

Canada up 4-1 after the Second period ... it is looking more and more like we will have a date with Ovechkin and the Russians.

Really, Canada, was there ever any doubt? I'm kinda shocked Germany got one past Luongo.

Your sarcasm was noted earlier, no need to continue with it.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Why? Because it's directed at you?

Um, What sarcasm?

6uXNWAo.png

Bonus curling tomorrow: Great Britain battles Sweden in a play-in game for the 4th and final seed.

I'd love to see the Brits win and take on Canada in the semis, in a rematch of what was THE match of the Olympics thus far.

6uXNWAo.png

I feel somewhat bad in saying this, but watching the Ladies' Short Program is the best night of the Winter Games. I enjoy every 2 min 50 sec program from each girl as many will see their dreams (and parents cashing in on it) will end with that first fall. All those 5am drives to the rink, dashed with the failure to make a triple flip/double toe combo 37 seconds in. I cannot stop laughing.

Archived