College Basketball Concepts

Brave-Bird 08

I've taken a break from the NBA concepts to do some college hoops designs, mainly because not a lot of college basketball concepts are ever posted here. Starting with the SEC. I'll just do these and add whenever I feel like it--the NBA series will be finished--but for now, it's time for something different.

--------------------------------------

Georgiaconcept3.png

Georgiaconcept1.png

Georgiaconcept2.png

-------------------------------------

Tennesseeconcept2.png

Tennesseeconcept1.png

Tennesseeconcept3.png

-------------------------------------

SouthCarolinaconcept2.png

SouthCarolinaconcept1.png

SouthCarolinaconcept3.png

I'm liking these already.

Georgia is alright I guess, I love everything but the font you used. If you used the regualr block font, this could be great.

I LOVE Tennessee! That sublimated checkered pattern is top notch, and the simplicity of the rest of the uniforms really makes that pattern stand out.

SC looks extremely nice, this fits a team with Nike. The way you have random yet uniform streaks and marks works well here, you did this very well.

I also noticed, your shading on the player in that template is too extreme, maybe turn it down a notch.

I like Georgia, it matches their football uni (which I'm assuming you tried to do?)

Tennessee is a great design - just not for them. Kentucky has been using the sublimated checkers for a couple years, and I don't think the Vols would take kindly to copying them (even if it probbaly fits them more).

spacer.png

erikas | go birds | dribbble 

I like Georgia, it matches their football uni (which I'm assuming you tried to do?)

Tennessee is a great design - just not for them. Kentucky has been using the sublimated checkers for a couple years, and I don't think the Vols would take kindly to copying them (even if it probbaly fits them more).

well my plan was that when I get around to get Kentucky...im getting rid of that pattern. b/c it def fits Tenn more than UK

Yeah Tenn is the only one that really pops for me. The others are definitely well done, but nothing scream like "damn, that is the look!"

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I like all of these, the South Carolina ones are a huge upgrade to me, I hate the basketball uniforms they wear right now mainly because they use the Miami font. The only thing is the uniforms you did for SC look more like something Under Armor would do, and I know nike does their basketball uniforms but I think you should just replace the swoosh with the Under Armor logo. I'm anxious to see other SEC schools soon!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

these are really good in my mind how many schools do you think that you are gonna do?

well for the NBA i have 21 more to do... but the college ones arent as time consuming. ill prolly just keep going till i get bored with it

Damn, I was really enjoying the NBA redesign.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

these are really good in my mind how many schools do you think that you are gonna do?

well for the NBA i have 21 more to do... but the college ones arent as time consuming. ill prolly just keep going till i get bored with it

Damn, I was really enjoying the NBA redesign.

I never said I was stopping that!

Archived