Team Canada Olympic Jersey Concept

XxBMW85xX

Heres a concept I made for Team Canada, It has an alternate jersey type of feel

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/af285/XxBishop16xX/CanadaJersey.jpg

The background isn't mine though, I just edited a wallpaper I found on google images

Too much black, not enough white, has an "in memoriam" type of feel to it...

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

That last one looks really nice. For better or worse, plain black bands on sports uniforms have come to symbolize the memorial.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I have always loved it when Canada uses black on a jersey, even though we do not have black in our flag.

My favorite one of your designs is the third one, with the lighter black finish. It shows off the designs in the logo more which is a plus.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Watching the game tonight, Canada's look is close to perfect, but why the black outlines on the numbers when everything else is plain white? I also think the leaf would look better solid white rather than red with a white keyline.

The USA 1960 throwbacks are exceptional, though. Darker blue and a matching blue jersey would be a great full time look.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

So basically you are showing off your re-colouring skills. I didn't like the new jersey and I am seeing them live here in BC, it's too bad the IOC are retards and don't let Canada use the Hockey Canada logo.

LETS GO PENGUINS!

5x Stanley Cup Champions

So basically you are showing off your re-colouring skills. I didn't like the new jersey and I am seeing them live here in BC, it's too bad the IOC are retards and don't let Canada use the Hockey Canada logo.

I wasn't trying to show off any skills at all, I just figured instead of rebuilding the entire jersey, which I would probably screw up the dimensions and not be able to get the crest design, would look worse and be a LOT more work then just changing the colours like I wanted to do

and BTW, I loooove the jersey's we have now, but I have also heard this is the only time we are ever using them because we reached an agreement with the IOC to go back to the (Inferior IMO) Guy in the leaf logo. Not sure how much truth there is to that though

EvgeniNabokovSig.jpgSiggy2.jpgBC2SigwGT.jpg

Both the new logo and the Hockey Canada logo are sub-par, in my opinion. The leaf would work better if it was solid red.

Archived