Wild About Design

Bmac

I recently started Wild About Design, a blog dedicated to the logos and uniforms of the Minnesota Wild. I post news, pictures, and concepts regarding the Wild. I hope to get a lot of fan concepts to post, and so far have already gotten several. Please feel free to send any news, pictures, or concepts to wildaboutdesign@hotmail.com. I have seen a lot of great designs here, for the Wild and other teams, and I would love to share some of it at Wild About Design.

The blog has already been up for a little while now, but I was waiting for my Photobucket account to reset. The link is always in my sig. Take a look!

Wild About Design

wildaboutdesign@hotmail.com

Neat blog. I like the concept for the wheat sweater. I could get behind Minnesota being the San Francisco Giants of the league, with off-white rather than white. If the North Stars had been kept in place, I'd hope they'd wear something old-school like that. Good luck with your blog. Have you considered making it a statewide hockey blog? There's no shortage of teams to mess around with in Minnesota, if you should choose to flex your high school concept muscle.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like your blog. So much so that I linked it from mine.

Something about the Minnesota Wild really irks me. They're one of those teams who had it right the first time and they've been messing with it ever since. If I had my way they'd put the stripes back on the pants, make a green version of their white jersey, and fix that wordart shoulder patch they've been wearing on the white jersey this year. Basically, I'd like it if they went back to what they were wearing in year one.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I like your blog. So much so that I linked it from mine.

Something about the Minnesota Wild really irks me. They're one of those teams who had it right the first time and they've been messing with it ever since. If I had my way they'd put the stripes back on the pants, make a green version of their white jersey, and fix that wordart shoulder patch they've been wearing on the white jersey this year. Basically, I'd like it if they went back to what they were wearing in year one.

Couldn't agree more, the Wild had their jerseys absolutely perfect the first time around. The Red alternate looked great... as an alternate. Any hockey team from Minnesota needs green as their primary colour!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived