2009-10 NHL Season Part 2

NEW.ERA

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumor from ESPN is that the Ray Whitney sweepstakes is down to Washington and Los Angeles.

Well whoever has a 2nd Round Pick and is willing to give Ray Whitney a long term deal will win the right to have him.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Well, I'm really sad to see Byron Bitz go. On a team where lack of effort is sometimes far too evident (I'm looking at you, Michael Ryder and Blake Wheeler), Bitz ALWAYS came to play and kept up his intensity whenever he was on the ice.

With that, does anybody know anything about Seidenberg and Bartkowski? I know Seidenberg once played for the Flyers and was supposed to be a big-time defenseman. Does he still have that potential?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Per Joe Haggerty, via his Twitter (@HackswithHaggs)

I'm hearing that things are heating up between Bruins and Blue Jackets over Raffi Torres. Demands for a 1st round pick are impediment now.

what the hell is ccslc?

Caps acquire Scott Walker from Carolina for a 7th Round Pick. :blink:

Players like Walker and Chimera are huge in the Spring with the Grit factor something the Caps lacked till this year and grit matters only one time a year. Playoff Time.

I would compare this to Guerin to Pittsburgh last season not so much the Top 6 roll but the bottom six for sure.

Caps acquire Scott Walker from Carolina for a 7th Round Pick. :blink:

Players like Walker and Chimera are huge in the Spring with the Grit factor something the Caps lacked till this year and grit matters only one time a year. Playoff Time.

I would compare this to Guerin to Pittsburgh last season not so much the Top 6 roll but the bottom six for sure.

I have a feeling that the Caps aren't done dealing yet....(actually, they better not be!).

I'm hearing that things are heating up between Bruins and Blue Jackets over Raffi Torres. Demands for a 1st round pick are impediment now.

Well, if we're going to give up Raffi, a first is what I'd want in return too.

6fQjS3M.png

Well, if we're going to give up Raffi, a first is what I'd want in return too.

A 1st rounder for Torres is too high for someone who has shifted from the 1st, 2nd and Checking Line. Perhaps a 2nd or 3rd could work.

Awaiting confirmation on a very baffling move.

To Colorado

F Peter Mueller

To Phoenix

F Woitjk Wolski

I've seen reports that Kevin Porter will be joining Mueller in Colorado.

what the hell is ccslc?

To Colorado

F Peter Mueller

To Phoenix

F Woitjk Wolski

Adrian Dater of the Denver Post confirms it.

The Coyotes win this deal. Mueller has had a terrible time in Phoenix and this is truly the first NHLer for NHLer deal.

To Colorado

F Peter Mueller

To Phoenix

F Woitjk Wolski

While I want to see Mueller stay, I say this is a good move for the Coyotes, Wolski will add some depth to their team. Mueller while still young will be a great addition for the Avalanche for years to come.

Wolski is only 24 and is far more established then Peter Mueller. Kevin Porter I do like though and maybe Mueller can find himself in Denver.

To Colorado

F Peter Mueller

To Phoenix

F Woitjk Wolski

Adrian Dater of the Denver Post confirms it.

The Coyotes win this deal. Mueller has had a terrible time in Phoenix and this is truly the first NHLer for NHLer deal.

I think time will tell on Mueller, he's only in his 3rd year and he really didn't get the coaching and guidance he needed. Gretzky as a great player he was. He was also a terrible coach. Mueller will improve the next couple years. He's not great, but he will be a productive player in years to come.

WEEI out of Boston says that they were handed a RUMOR that says a possible deal with Washington and Boston, with the Bruins sending Tim Thomas to DC for Jose Theodore and Tomas Fleischmann.

what the hell is ccslc?

WEEI out of Boston says that they were handed a RUMOR that says a possible deal with Washington and Boston, with the Bruins sending Tim Thomas to DC for Jose Theodore and Tomas Fleischmann.

Sure as hell better be just a rumor and nothing else.

If that happens then George McPhee should be tied down on the Capital Beltway.

Automatic win for the Bruins.

Fleischmann great forward, Theodore is in a contract year, Thomas is overpaid.

Archived