My Concept Football League (MLF)

hugevolsfan

Very nice, your Carolina Breakers and Baltimore Bombers are probably your best logos, but when it comes to this new revision concerning the Saint Louis Stallions, it's much-improved. For some reason I think the secondary would be better than the primary logo, but that's just me. The only thing I'd improve with the secondary would be the horse's body, it seems a little too thin. I wonder though, what kind of font did you use for their wordmark, it's very fitting.

I agree with you I think those are my best logos as well. Funny thing is they were probably the easiest to do. The Stallions have been the toughest but I really like this final version. I was going to do a custom font similar to the one I picked. However I ran across this one already on my computer. It is called Seabird SF. I am not sure when I downloaded this font.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am working on an update for LA. I have changed colors. I have always been of fan of the LA Chargers colors. At one point I considered this color but changed my mind at the last moment. C & C

LA.png

I think I will change the color of Washington's helmet. Which do you think?WAS2.pngWAS.png

Here are some other helmets of the logos I have done. Keep in mind this league is my NFL so I wanted some teams to have basic logos. Cleveland Bulldogs is the first franchise of this league & have not changed there logo since inception. Please C & C the logos & colors.CLE.pngDAL.png

IND.pngTB.png

Diggin' the new LA helmet, colors are real nice.

I actually prefer the white helmet for Washington, as the blue one drowns out the logo a bit.

Yeah I really like both of the Washington helmets. I can't decide which is better. I will get the new LA logos & uniforms up soon.

For the LA helmet I think I'd use the top one, put it on a Light Blue helmet, and make the "LA" part White. Feel like that would really 'pop'. The Washington logo unfortunately doesn't work on White or Navy. Red or Silver a possibility?

Sorry I have not posted these yet but I have been concentrating on other things & playing with Davidson's new helmets. I was also trying to come up with a better secondary but I was unable to get anything to work. Here are the logos & uniforms. C & C

LALogos.pngLAHome.png

LAAway.png

Archived