My Concept Football League (MLF)

hugevolsfan

These are great concepts. If I could go back to St. Louis for just a minute, I think I would add a white border to the helmet logo. Otherwise, the logo kind of "drowns" in the black shell.

I had one intially but left it out. Which one do you all like the best? Also, is there any team in particular you all would like to see next from the logo page?

SLRevolutionHelmetTemplatecopy2.png

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your presentation is great in all of these, however the last two bug me. First, both are horses. Two, Colts isnt an original name. And three, while one logo is bland, the other is simply a Broncos knock off.

Your right the Colts are not an original name but I just really like the way this went. I tried to do the Cyclones but just never really felt that concept.

I agree there is not a lot of detail on the horse for the Colts but I have found that the best Sports Logos do not have a lot of detail.

Maybe it needs more.... I know the Stallions looks similar to the Broncos but I did not even look at that logo when making the Stallions Concept.

Anyway up next will be the Washington Americans since two posters have requested.

Your presentation is great in all of these, however the last two bug me. First, both are horses. Two, Colts isnt an original name. And three, while one logo is bland, the other is simply a Broncos knock off.

Your right the Colts are not an original name but I just really like the way this went. I tried to do the Cyclones but just never really felt that concept.

I agree there is not a lot of detail on the horse for the Colts but I have found that the best Sports Logos do not have a lot of detail.

Maybe it needs more.... I know the Stallions looks similar to the Broncos but I did not even look at that logo when making the Stallions Concept.

Anyway up next will be the Washington Americans since two posters have requested.

I would suggest renaming the Kansas City Colts into the "Kansas City Bandits"; as well as renaming the New York Titans into the "New York Spartans". Reason for that is because both the Colts and Titans names are used by NFL teams in Indianapolis and Tennessee respectively.

I would also suggest changing the St. Louis Stallions logo so it doesn't look like a knock-off of the current Denver Broncos logo.

Otherwise, very good work on this league concept thus far.

YOZXkBG.png?1

I understand that the NFL has those names but my league is the NFL in the world I created. In this world if you want the NFL you have go to the MLF. Sorry I could not resist.

I believe I will keep the Titans & Colts names since I have put alot of work into them. I have almost completed the Titans.

I want to keep my current horse for the Stallions (I spent to much time to scrap) but how can I change it to differentiate from the Broncos.

I have always seen this as a horses head. I will work on it.

Naw that doesn't help at all haha. I hope you dont mind but I took the original into AI for a bit and tried to modify it. It probably looks MORE like the broncos now though but I think I addressed the problems with yours. What bugs me about yours is that it is just a few lines. You can do better than that. Add more detail perhaps like below. The other main thing that I have a problem with, is the stroke. It is too round and not thick enough. It should be sharper.

SLS-1.jpg

Naw that doesn't help at all haha. I hope you dont mind but I took the original into AI for a bit and tried to modify it. It probably looks MORE like the broncos now though but I think I addressed the problems with yours. What bugs me about yours is that it is just a few lines. You can do better than that. Add more detail perhaps like below. The other main thing that I have a problem with, is the stroke. It is too round and not thick enough. It should be sharper.

SLS-1.jpg

Yeah I need to sharpen the lines. I have not been able to view your pic. I do not mind you trying to help me. I have only been drawing on the computer for about 6 months now. I need all the help I can get.

volsfan, how do you draw on your computer, I have been aroundn teh boards for a while, I know photoshop pretty well, and I like to draw, but how do I combine the two?

Good concepts btw

I use a my laptop mouse. I just starting making shapes & it got me to where I am today.

Archived