My Concept Football League (MLF)

hugevolsfan

Here is the first batch of stuff. Thanks to the people who edited parts of these templates before me. -generic template (basic Reebok/universal college jersey cut, with 32 nfl logos, manufactuer logos)generic template- nike #1 template (ie Kentucky, Miami, VT)nike template- pro combat template (self explanatory)pro combat***I'll upload more jersey cuts as I get them done. If anyone uses this on inkscape and has questions about how to do things/about the templates and logos, feel free to ask.Here is a completed renderingFalconsHome.png

I would use these templates, I think it would definitely improve your concept because I think people should do a design then a more realistic like the one you have now.

I like using my own templates. I think these are good just not what I like that is the reason I use my own.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm doing this one a little differently. I am posting the Logos first for C & C then will post the uniforms. The secondary was the Baltimore Stars logo before they moved to LA. The Stars have had this color combo as long as I can remember.

LALogo.png

Pretty plain, but I think it works. Only a few things I have a comment on. For the secondary I suggest maybe putting a skyline behind the star or something just to spice it up a bit. I think the script could be customized a bit more.

Sorry dude, but this is about the most cliche name you could possibly have for a team in LA. If I had a nickel for ever Los Angeles Stars concept...well...I'd have a few nickels. Try being a little more creative here. Think of some unique names that could still relate to the LA area. I know there was a competition not too long ago for a football team in LA. There were some really nice ideas there, maybe draw some inspiration from that. I'm not saying copy anyone directly, but maybe it'll spark some ideas for a name. There's just not a whole lot of ways you can be creative with a star.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

May be a cliche name but I like it. Besides I named this many years ago. This is not something new or a new team added to a league these are teams that have been around for years in my imagination. The Dallas Cowboys or countless others is not very original but I believe it works. It sounds better than other LA Football names like Express, Xtreme, Avengers, & Rams.

Chapico,

I may try to add the skyline in the secondary thanks for the suggestion. I had never considered that.

I have to agree with C Jay Z, I think it would greatly improve this series to see how these teams evolved over time.

I would love too but I just started creating these logos in the last year. Really hard the last 4-5 months. I had a general idea for years in my mind how they looked & at one time had helmets drawn on paper but those are long gone. I am not an artist at all but love sports logos in general. I really like seeing my teams in uniforms & helmets that is why I use the realistic templates. I have photoshop elements so my templates are not as good to use because it does not have some features of the full program. If anyone would like to use I can send them the file but you may have to change some things. I did not mention this but I have updated the helmet for the Bombers using the Riddell Revolution Template I created.

Minor update on the LA Logo. I added more stroke. I tried the skyline on the secondary but could not get it to work. Anyway, here are the uniforms. C & C

LAUniform.png

Dallas Cowboys + SF 49ers = LA Stars?

Was not intentional but I guess your right. I tried to add more black & go with red pants to the uniforms to go away from the 49ers. I do not think these uniforms look much like Dallas' uniforms though.

• 4 weeks later...

Appreciate all the kind words. I have had some computer issues recently which has caused me not to have as much time to play. Also my wife had surgery & I have been focused on my other interests. Hope to have the Atlanta Vipers up soon which was my first attempt at a animal.

These are looking good so far. I cannot wait to see your St. Louis Stallions concept though; I've been trying to work on a St. Louis Stallions concept for quite awhile now, but I could never get the logo the way I wanted. I've always thought it would be neat if St. Louis did expand in '95 instead of just taking the Rams from L.A.

Are you doing the Stallions concept in the original Purple and Gold like the team proposed in 1993, or have you already decided on colors?

Again, great work. I look forward to seeing more, especially that Stallions concept.

These are looking good so far. I cannot wait to see your St. Louis Stallions concept though; I've been trying to work on a St. Louis Stallions concept for quite awhile now, but I could never get the logo the way I wanted. I've always thought it would be neat if St. Louis did expand in '95 instead of just taking the Rams from L.A.

Are you doing the Stallions concept in the original Purple and Gold like the team proposed in 1993, or have you already decided on colors?

Again, great work. I look forward to seeing more, especially that Stallions concept.

My colors for St. Louis have always been Black, Silver, & White. This is what I have so far for the primary. I had not seen the logo of 95 expansion team until a few years back while surfing the net.

Primary.png

Archived