My Concept Football League (MLF)

hugevolsfan

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is an update. I have changed the font to make it look better I hope. I have dropped the secondary altogether. I tried to come up with something else but just did not have anything. I will try to have uniforms up later on tonight. C & CWashingtonLogoscopy.png

The new Washington Americans script looks simply amazing. Reminiscent of the Philadelphia Eagles current script.

Thanks for the comments. I happy with the way the script looks. I hope it does not look too much like the eagles because that was not the way I was going.

I love the traditional look of the Americans.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

I will probably do one of the New York teams next but here is Carolina's logos. It is very simple but so are my skills. I really like this though. Ever since I started this league I have tried to do realistic pro teams with realistic pro names. I hope that is what I have done.

CarolinaLogos.png

I like the primary logo you created for Carolina, and the wordmarks that you've created for Washington.

My only suggestion is to fix that Carolina wordmark. It seems too simple. But like you said, you're a simple guy.

I like the primary logo you created for Carolina, and the wordmarks that you've created for Washington.

My only suggestion is to fix that Carolina wordmark. It seems too simple. But like you said, you're a simple guy.

Yeah I tried several different things on the wordmark but just could not get it to match the logo. Maybe I will take another crack at it before I put the uniforms up which I think you all will like. It's not so much I am simple but my skills are!! LOL. Thanks for the comments

Archived