My Concept Football League (MLF)

hugevolsfan

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like the primary logo you created for Carolina, and the wordmarks that you've created for Washington.

My only suggestion is to fix that Carolina wordmark. It seems too simple. But like you said, you're a simple guy.

Yeah I tried several different things on the wordmark but just could not get it to match the logo. Maybe I will take another crack at it before I put the uniforms up which I think you all will like. It's not so much I am simple but my skills are!! LOL. Thanks for the comments

Might I suggest having your current logo come out of the "B" and over the first few letters.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

I like the primary logo you created for Carolina, and the wordmarks that you've created for Washington.

My only suggestion is to fix that Carolina wordmark. It seems too simple. But like you said, you're a simple guy.

Yeah I tried several different things on the wordmark but just could not get it to match the logo. Maybe I will take another crack at it before I put the uniforms up which I think you all will like. It's not so much I am simple but my skills are!! LOL. Thanks for the comments

Might I suggest having your current logo come out of the "B" and over the first few letters.

I am not sure what you mean Shizznick.

I have been busy so I have not done much. I will try to have the uniforms up tonight or tomorrow.

Here is a quick mock up of what I was thinking.

b1.png

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

After reading the post of the Best Concepts Ever. I started thinking about the ones I did that I like the most.

The Baltimore primary is my favorite but I wanted to get the rest up to that level so I did an update.

What do you think?

I am going to have the uniforms up tomorrow for both Carolina & Baltimore.

I may update the others as well.

BaltimoreBombersLogos.png

Hey, a small suggestion for your Bombers wordmark. Put crosshairs in the center of the "O". Use the orange color.

realclearpolitics.com

- Robert A. Heinlein

Hey, a small suggestion for your Bombers wordmark. Put crosshairs in the center of the "O". Use the orange color.

Great idea, I second this. I would also make the secondary logos and the wordmark "B's" match.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

Here are the Baltimore uniforms. I wanted to add an alternate of Orange because I really like that color.

Also I added the crosshairs to the wordmark above you can't make it out on the uniforms but I still like it.

The B's are the same but they were distorted when resized. I fixed that.

HomeUniform.pngAwayUniform.png

AltUniform.png

I have been trying to update my stallions logo. What do you think of this? The only thing that would change on the uniforms would be a grey helmet instead of a black which I thought of doing initially. I think this makes the logo look more fierce which I like. This is just a rough draft not even close to being finished. Primarycopy.png

I wanted to post these even though they both are not quite finished. What do you think? I am really happy with them. IMO it does not look much like Denver now but it is a horse head. I will have a complete update ont these later on. C & C please.Primary.pngSecondary.png

The full horse on a silver helmet would look even better. It looks like it wants to stomp somebody.

realclearpolitics.com

- Robert A. Heinlein

• 5 weeks later...

Very nice, your Carolina Breakers and Baltimore Bombers are probably your best logos, but when it comes to this new revision concerning the Saint Louis Stallions, it's much-improved. For some reason I think the secondary would be better than the primary logo, but that's just me. The only thing I'd improve with the secondary would be the horse's body, it seems a little too thin. I wonder though, what kind of font did you use for their wordmark, it's very fitting.

Archived