Drexel's basketball court

ONUV

I'm having a hard time finding a picture of the basketball court Drexel installed for the 2009-2010 season. I saw it on CSS once. I think it has a dragon across the entire floor in contrasting wood.

By contrasting wood do you mean similar to URI?

2095940.jpeg

In 2010 they dedicated the court to Sam Cozen, but if I remember the center logo was bigger, but it was painted. I am looking for a picture, but the inquirer had some pictures back in January (having a tough time finding them online).

Here's Drexel's:

They used this photo in their current year media guide, but since it's a shot from the NIT, it's likely from last year.

Based on a little Googling I think that picture is from a 2005 Preseason NIT game against Sam Houston St.

Now I'm kind of interested in seeing a picture of the current Drexel court. It sounds interesting.

That picture's definitely one from the preseason tournament, and it wouldn't be from this year, because I'm positive Drexel's uniforms are different. The jersey they're wearing there is the Nike template taht Texas wore a few years back, and I'm pretty sure a few conference USA teams wore it as well. I had never heard of a team doing their court like that, and can't wait to see Drexel's from this year.

That logo and court look really cool. Drexel is less than 5 miles from me, and I've never seen this. Sucks when you're the 6th-most-popular D1 program in the city.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived