Coyotes recolor

CreamSoda

I'm just glad he called it a Recolor and not a "Concept", as has been done so often around here..

ummm

when have I have done a concept that was not all original art buddy??

I would love to see that

ummm

where in his post did he accuse you of anything buddy??

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I actually like the colors you chose, even though it's not a full "concept" per say, I still think you executed the colors well and that the colors are very unique and represent Phoenix perfectly. I think you could really have a good identity with this.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Yes, the colors are very accurate and represent a coyote exceptionally well. However, I'm not sure I'd like this for a team in Phoenix.

Well if it's any consolation, they wouldn't be in Phoenix for very long...

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Yes, the colors are very accurate and represent a coyote exceptionally well. However, I'm not sure I'd like this for a team in Phoenix.

Well if it's any consolation, they wouldn't be in Phoenix for very long...

Well, that didn't take it.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Have you considered using the original Coyotes' dark green or purple in place of the black?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

I get that dark red and "sand" are southwestern colors, and I guess the Diamondbacks pull it off well enough, but I always thought that the Hornacek era and Barkley era Suns had a great color scheme for Phoenix sports, and kinda wished that the other teams (well, except for the Cardinals, because they brought their identity with them) went with something like that. I think that dark red and sand are aesthetically pleasing, but not athletically inspiring. A purple and orange hockey team would be unique, and IMO work much better than what they currently wear (maybe not for the name Coyotes, but still.)

I get that dark red and "sand" are southwestern colors, and I guess the Diamondbacks pull it off well enough, but I always thought that the Hornacek era and Barkley era Suns had a great color scheme for Phoenix sports, and kinda wished that the other teams (well, except for the Cardinals, because they brought their identity with them) went with something like that. I think that dark red and sand are aesthetically pleasing, but not athletically inspiring. A purple and orange hockey team would be unique, and IMO work much better than what they currently wear (maybe not for the name Coyotes, but still.)

Purple and Orange was actually another one of the colors versions I looked at:

phxpurple.png

Archived