LA Kings concept logo

Number 8

Some of the problems I can see already is that your lines are not straight and it's making this thing off balance. Work on making this thing more unison first, then decided on fill-ins later. I can see what you're trying to do and it looks alright so far, but straighten some of that stuff out and save it in .png.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

Yeah i would take out the giant black stripe in the middle point, and replace it with half being a lighter shade of gray. It will still show the contrast you are looking for without being like wtf is that?

I would start adding some "gems" to the crown, but i wouldnt go over board. I think a little bit of simplicity would go a long way.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

The cleanliness of the logo isn't there: you have white streaks all around your outline, and at times, the silver doesn't even follow the black path. You should definately decrease the size of the image, it's hard to critique sometimes when it covers the whole screen ya know? Just a few words of advice.

For the concept, I think it'd be cool to make the Staple's Center part of the design, maybe make it the curve behind the spokes. I've love to see an LA emblem of some sort on there, too.

newcrownbig.png

Id like to add more detail but im stuck,HELP!

Sigma Kappa & Chickenfish have done a couple of real nice kings concepts similar to what you're trying to do here - have a look at those for ideas...

canada.png

The problem I have with it is that you're trying to simplify the current logo, which just doesn't really work. You might have better luck simplifying the crown logo that was in use roughly from 1967-1988. Your concept isn't bad, but I look at it and it just seems like a poor recreation of the current logo. It's missing the jewels, the headdress, the subtle hockey sticks at the top, etc. This strikes me as far too simplistic. I can tell it's a crown, but it also looks like a generic three-pronged fork or something.

Ive been working on a jersey too, heres what i have so far

tempn.gif

I also will have a 3rd and away soon

So who's "AL", why is his name on the sleeves, and what does he have to do with the team?

Archived