Quick Warriors Concept

chickenfish13

I agree with the last 2... but i would take out the second outline, or make it super thin... like it is a complete after thought. It might actually help the impact. The crisper basketball seems make a huge difference. nice job.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I still think you should take out the basketball lines altogether. They are too dominant and it makes the bridge look tiny. If you take them out, the you focus on this majestic looking bridge silhouette. A little initials or number in that spot would make the bridge the dominant focal point

gsw.jpg

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

OK, trying out a script idea like someone suggested on the first page. I also dropped the yellow outline.

GoForBroke, the only reason I worked on this concept was because I saw the basketball-less logo in the sports logo section, and thought I'd see what people thought of it with basketball lines. I wouldnt want to take the lines away, as its pretty much the base of this concept.

gswarrios4.png

OK, trying out a script idea like someone suggested on the first page. I also dropped the yellow outline.

GoForBroke, the only reason I worked on this concept was because I saw the basketball-less logo in the sports logo section, and thought I'd see what people thought of it with basketball lines. I wouldnt want to take the lines away, as its pretty much the base of this concept.

gswarrios4.png

This one is really good. I like it better without the extra unneccesary outline.

Archived