Hartford Whalers Concept

Vidboy

Hello! My name is Vidboy, Im a long time Photoshop User and i just found this place and thought a concept forum would be awesome for MY concepts on this forum!

UPDATED HOME AND AWAY JERSEYS!

HOME

hartfordhome.png

AWAY

hartfordaway.png

ALT

hartfordalt.jpg

C+C Please.

NASLUND.pngLINDEN.pngSMYL.png

WAAAAAAY too much green on the home, take off the rbk logo from the chest, get rid of the "hartford" on the sleeves and make the striping consistant and make the away a white version of the home or make the home a green version of the away.

sport-scarf_celtic-2_zps105bfcbf.png

You have 3 greens on the home jersey,you need to neaten that up, and the whale tail should be blue. The Hartford on the sleeves while unique would not work well as it would always be unreadable. Your blues look different on each concept. I think the top half of the sleeves on the home and alt should be in contrast to the body color. The whale logo on the alt should have white border as there is no silver on any of the other uniforms. You could however make all the piping silver, then the whale would be ok.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Hello! My name is Vidboy, Im a long time Photoshop User and i just found this place and thought a concept forum would be awesome for MY concepts on this forum!

So heres my first concept, I looked through a few pages and i noticed that there isn't any HW Concept on here. So i thought i would share this quick concept for the whalers as if they still exsisted.

HOME

hartfordhome.jpg

AWAY

hartfordaway.jpg

ALT

hartfordalt.jpg

C+C Please.

Nice work but there's just too much Vancouver influence. The numbers, the shade of blue, "Pucky" as the primary front logo...you get the picture.

Not sure that there's any reason for a home and road jersey to be on different templates and have totally different looks to them. Also, while I'm not a 100% hater of Bettman stripes like many around here (only around a 90% hater), they definitely don't work in this case.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

For the home, use the template that you did the away on. Also remove the Reebok logo in the front, that's not supposed to be there on an NHL jersey. I'm definitly down with the Green and the all white logo. The design I dislike, maybe if you strutured the design like the away, it'd look much nicer. The numbers on all the jerseys should be changed, resembles Vancouver way too much. The Hartford script on the sleves IMO is really nice.

pastpresentfuture_zps8bbb3a05.png

Two things are bothering me on these. I think the number font on the alternate jersey should be the same as the font on the home and away, but that might just be me. Also, on the green jersey, I'd make the 'W' white and the tail blue.

T1oYViW.png

Archived