Rams 10th Anniversary Logo

Joshawaggie

Rats, I guess I was thinking next year was their tenth because of the whole 1995-2005 seems like 10 but it's actually 11. I was gonna try to contact them, cuz I thought I had a good idea. Never got around to turning it into something. Not nearly as complicated as this.

This is nice though. Just kinda...similar to all the others. Let's just hope the Rams don't drive me away as a fan...

10 years already? i'm still trying to get used to it being St Louis and not Los Angeles

I live in Missouri and I'm still mess up and call them the L.A. Rams at times.

I grew up in a simpler day when the Cardinals were in St. Louis, the Rams in L.A. and Colts were in Baltimore, and we only had the original Cleveland Browns.

My how the world has changed.

By the way, very nice patch! :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Good eye Tank - they couldn't slip that by you, you have the eyes of a hawk! :P

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

10 years already? i'm still trying to get used to it being St Louis and not Los Angeles

I'll bet some 80 year old guy is still getting used to saying Los Angeles Rams as opposed to Cleveland Rams.

I saw, I came, I left.

Anniversary_Feature_41690.jpg

I dont really like the effect on the 'X', its too gold, not enough contrast or seomthing... it's just like how I feel about their uniforms, its missing something, not enough POP.

You're right, they should have outlined the X more!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Rats, I guess I was thinking next year was their tenth because of the whole 1995-2005 seems like 10 but it's actually 11. I was gonna try to contact them, cuz I thought I had a good idea. Never got around to turning it into something. Not nearly as complicated as this.

This is nice though. Just kinda...similar to all the others. Let's just hope the Rams don't drive me away as a fan...

And therein lies the biggest flaw of this design!... 2004 is their 10th Season in St.Louis; 2005 would be the 10th Anniversary.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

And therein lies the biggest flaw of this design!... 2004 is their 10th Season in St.Louis; 2005 would be the 10th Anniversary.

Crap...you made me dislike one of my teams logos...how could they have missed this...

I grew up in a simpler day when the Cardinals were in St. Louis, the Rams in L.A. and Colts were in Baltimore, and we only had the original Cleveland Browns.

My how the world has changed.

And there where the Raiders during all this?

:P

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Using the "X" in a "Tenth Anniversary" logo is a common thing for clubs to use over the last couple of seasons. Is is over used?

San Jose Sharks

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim

** off the top of my head, just to name a few.

Roman numerals in geenral are over used, witht he exception of the Superbowl numbering.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Archived