Modified Pro Combat Template

Davidson

hey guys,

spent the afternoon yesterday rendering so i had a bit of time to fiddle about with the template i created a while back.

i noticed people had trouble with trying to add socks to the template so i now have a field with which the socks can be added.

i also added a schutt ion helmet to make the template hopefully a bit more useful for displaying designs. i might completely

replace the helmet on the player with the same lid? im not sure. see what you reckon. if people like it, ill whack it on deviant

art or something.

cheers

fraser

REBELS_TEST.png

CROWS_TEST.png

TIGERS_TEST.png

top notch work as usual...

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Here is my crack at it.. I'm not great with uniforms (well, striping them).

norhome.png

The away is white with purple where the white and gold is. The pants are the same.

Update: Added the team logo to the display.

okay, have edited the helmets and simplified the design system slightly so it should seem a bit tidier.

hope you like. enjoy.

link to the file

TEST_MONARCHS.png

This is one of my favorite logos I have ever seen. Believe it or not this is what first drawed me to the concepts site. If the London/England Monarchs used this logo they may still be an NFL Europe.

hey guys,

spent the afternoon yesterday rendering so i had a bit of time to fiddle about with the template i created a while back.

i noticed people had trouble with trying to add socks to the template so i now have a field with which the socks can be added.

i also added a schutt ion helmet to make the template hopefully a bit more useful for displaying designs. i might completely

replace the helmet on the player with the same lid? im not sure. see what you reckon. if people like it, ill whack it on deviant

art or something.

cheers

fraser

REBELS_TEST.png

CROWS_TEST.png

TIGERS_TEST.png

This template is the best I have seen. Kudos man. How do you get the logos to look like they are stuck on the helmet. Mine just do not look right?

Archived