BASEketball Concepts

The Imperfect

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That awesome, but actually to comment on your statement, they dont have the same colors, because the Pistons' blue is "regular" blue so-to-speak, not Indians Navy .

He said they had a similar color scheme, not the same colors. Just pointing that out ;) Excellent job, by the way :)

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

San Diego's alternate should be tan, not light blue.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 3 months later...

BASEketball had baseball jersey tops with basketball shorts - this is just MLB basketball unis. Not cool with the name of the thread.

Mr. Revive Dead Concept Threads With C&C That Make No Sense strikes again! :rolleyes:

Captain Backseat Mod strikes again!

What is his true identity? Will we ever find it out?......

BASEketball had baseball jersey tops with basketball shorts - this is just MLB basketball unis. Not cool with the name of the thread.

Mr. Revive Dead Concept Threads With C&C That Make No Sense strikes again! :rolleyes:

Captain Backseat Mod strikes again!

What is his true identity? Will we ever find it out?......

I just don't like people that bring back month to year old threads by requesting a sig or calling pants "cute" or criticize the name of the thread, in this case.

25yzwqg.png

I'm not on the thread on a regular basis jackwagon. I'm catching myself up. Why waste time posting if you've seen the thread already?

Okay, well your posts are completely pointess and provide no constructive criticism or suggestions for improving others' work. Why waste time posting if you have nothing intelligent to say?

I'm not on the thread on a regular basis jackwagon. I'm catching myself up. Why waste time posting if you've seen the thread already?

Okay, well your posts are completely pointess and provide no constructive criticism or suggestions for improving others' work. Why waste time posting if you have nothing intelligent to say?

I didn't notice how far out this thread was. I liked the idea of seeing someone creat actual BASEketball uniforms. If I had noticed how far out this one was I wouldn't have commented. Then I get some wannabe mod all over my ass for some reason.

Most of the time I make suggestions about tweaks in design. A slight change here or there.

At this point your comment is about as useless as mine was.

I don't see any suggestions about tweaks in design here.

Nope, just expressing my displeasure. Thought it could be a more interesting thread. As I said, wouldn't have made that remark if I paid attention to how old it is. And I said I usually make comments about about design tweaks.

Why are you still wasting time here?

Archived