BASEketball Concepts

The Imperfect

Twins: Amazing. This looks beautiful with the pinstriping, and I actually love the alternate.

Sox: Again, beautiful choice to go with the Nets as a template. I think the diamond pattern really adds to some affect.

Rays: Eh, not feelin it. I never really cared for this color scheme, I'd try using their current logo set (minus the baseball diamond).

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even though it kind of finishes off that part well, I would take off the O off of the "SDO" and make the S face forward. For some reason it just doesn't seem right like that. Other than that, great job again!

applogosig15.pngapplogosig13.pngapplogosig14.png

The first non-banned member of ther CCSLC to post in The Ugliest Bathroom.

I think the Rockies would look better in the Jazz-style since they are named after the mountain range, but the Mariners look pretty good as well. I'm liking these so far and can't wait to see the rest.

nlog42.jpg

Thanks Dolphins91 for the jersey avatars.

just curious but how do you pick what teams go with which uniform

I just choose what team would look good in a specific uniform, combined with their history and how similar they are together.

Like for instance, my next one is the Cleveland Indians. They have had success, but recently have been down in their luck, like the Detroit Pistons. Plus they share a similar color scheme.

clevelandg.png

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

just curious but how do you pick what teams go with which uniform

I just choose what team would look good in a specific uniform, combined with their history and how similar they are together.

Like for instance, my next one is the Cleveland Indians. They have had success, but recently have been down in their luck, like the Detroit Pistons. Plus they share a similar color scheme.

clevelandg.png

That awesome, but actually to comment on your statement, they dont have the same colors, because the Pistons' blue is "regular" blue so-to-speak, not Indians Navy .

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Is there any reason why you are matching random teams?

I matched the Pirates with the Timberwolves because they are both franchises who have had hardly any success.

The Pirates are 5-time World Series champions, played in the first modern World Series and were a perennial title contendor until 1992.

Archived