BASEketball Concepts

The Imperfect

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pirates: This looks absolutely amazing. I love the yellow alternate, as well as the incorperation of red. I do agree that you need to drop the bats as it would probably be more logical.

Reds: Pretty bland, especially because of the one-side stripe. I know you're trying to follow the exact template, but it looks incomplete without the other stripe; I'd add it in.

I was mislead by this thread title. Very disappointed I'm not seeing something "BASEekball" (1998 movie) related.

Doesn't mean we can't start quoting it.... :censored:. Beer? :D

But this is real interesting stuff you got here. Nice job.

6uXNWAo.png

Is there any reason why you are matching random teams?

I matched the Pirates with the Timberwolves because they are both franchises who have had hardly any success.

I matched the Reds with the Wizards because they are both bland organizations. Given the uniforms are bland as well. I'll probably try to spice it up more though haha

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Here's the Mets for you. I really like what I pulled out. When I thought of Mets equivalent in NBA I thought of the LA Clippers, so I combined their modern uniform and an earlier one from the eighties, specifically for the shorts. And obviously the alternate is inspired from their retired pin strip home jerseys

mets.png

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Here's the Mets for you. I really like what I pulled out. When I thought of Mets equivalent in NBA I thought of the LA Clippers, so I combined their modern uniform and an earlier one from the eighties, specifically for the shorts. And obviously the alternate is inspired from their retired pin strip home jerseys

mets.png

Simply amazing. I love the pinstripe altenate. Also, Im glad you went with orange road instead of "boring blue". Nice job! B) Keep em comin'.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

White Sox based off the New Jersey Nets

whitesox.png

Tampa Bay Devil Rays based off the Oklahoma City Thunder

tampabay.png

these are all very interesting to see, so keep 'em coming! the only criticism i have would be with the tampa bay ones. i mean, that's not even their name anymore, let alone their colors and logo.

Untitled.png

Yeah, i know the Rays aren't even the Devil Rays anymore, it's not like I didn't make them the Devil Rays on purpose. Frankly, I thought their old logo was unique and wanted to roll with it. Seeming how the OKC have the only uniform that can support as many colors as Tampa has, I took the ball and ran with it. The Alternate Jersey was also a total leap in faith and figured I would do something unique with the color scheme.

signature1b.png

signature2qx.png

Archived