2010 NCAA Football Thread

Gary

Even if I wasn't a Boise State fan, I would vote for Kellen Moore.

Shocking.

In all likelihood, Kellen Moore isn't going to win the Heisman. Cam Newton or not. Just like his team, Moore's Heisman campaign is going to be hurt by the quality of opponents he played. That's just the way it is dude. There's really no point in telling me why I'm wrong. I'm not saying I agree with it.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn wouldn't have paid Scam Newton a dime if they didn't think he would have helped them get into the BCS National Championship. So yes, the BCS does play a small role.

If a certain poll's national championship was that important, no way in hell does Florida (who isn't shy of having players get arrested and violate rules) let Cam Newton get away. But don't let that get in the way of your little conspiracy theory....

Auburn wouldn't have paid Scam Newton a dime if they didn't think he would have helped them get into the BCS National Championship. So yes, the BCS does play a small role.

If a certain poll's national championship was that important, no way in hell does Florida (who isn't shy of having players get arrested and violate rules) let Cam Newton get away. But don't let that get in the way of your little conspiracy theory....

You're wasting your time Hedley. Our boy Lights Out is the definition of this quote. "A fanatic is someone who will not change his mind and cannot change the subject". Never mind the fact that pretty much every single thing the rest of us have tried to tell him about Boise State has come to pass this season. He's a true believer. We're all wrong and he's right.

BB52Big.jpg

All roads lead to Dollar General.

And when Cam Newton and Auburn win their national championship by blowing out the Ducks/Cardinal/Badgers, you guys will all see the supremacy of the SEC. Frankly, the only team in the top 10 that could give them any fits is Arkansas, and the voters don't really think Arkansas deserves to be in that game (even though they're probably the second best team in the country.)

LvZYtbZ.png

TOUCHDOWN ARIZONA! As long as their kicker doesnt page his inner Brotzman they will have the lead!

Edit- And the Devils block it!!! That was awesome, I'm pullin for the Sun Devils to win it now!

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I'd like you to find me one article or report that states AUBURN paid or offered Cam Newton (or his father for that matter) any money or extra benefits.

I'd like you to find me one article or report that states AUBURN paid or offered Cam Newton (or his father for that matter) any money or extra benefits.

They are still investigating that, I'm sure there will be plenty of articles on it when the investigation is over, just saying its pretty hard to believe that his dad tryed getting money from Miss. State and wouldn't try getting it from Auburn (plus Cam solely picked Auburn because his dad wanted him to go there, wonder why? :rolleyes: ). I also find it hard to believe his dad would try getting money and Cam wouldn't know anything about it, they just need more evidence, once they get it, he is screwed. As for the whole Heisman debate, Cam was the best player this year but if they are worried he will get it taken away then they should vote for someone else, I think Luck or James deserves it more the Kellen Moore this season though.

TOUCHDOWN ARIZONA! As long as their kicker doesnt page his inner Brotzman they will have the lead!

Edit- And the Devils block it!!! That was awesome, I'm pullin for the Sun Devils to win it now!

Amazing game right now. Atmosphere here in Tempe is awesome. Everytime something happens, people are going out onto their balconies to talk to each other and react. It is awesome.

ASU still having trouble closing out games, but they can change that now.

Overtime in Tucson.

GO DEVILS! RECLAIM THE CUP!

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Wow, what intensity in Tucson. Arizona State playing for a bowl bid (they'll be 6-6), I hope they get it.

The formal appeal is tomorrow, but even if they win tonight, most think they won't get it, unfortunately.

EDIT: Double OT in Tucson now.

Wow, what intensity in Tucson. Arizona State playing for a bowl bid (they'll be 6-6), I hope they get it.

The formal appeal is tomorrow, but even if they win tonight, most think they won't get it, unfortunately.

WHat need of an appeal? 6-6 is bowl eligible!

LvZYtbZ.png

They played 2 FCS schools, will.

6fQjS3M.png

Two wins against FCS might be against ASU.

2 wins came against FCS opponents. Only 1 FCS win counts towards bowl eligibility. They technically need 7 wins.

They played 2 FCS schools, will.

[willmorris mode] Well if they were in the SEC with a 6-6 record they would probably be a Top 10 team right now [/willmorris mode] :P

Edit- What a Touchdown run! That was amazing!

Nevermind, this ones coming back.

Archived