New logo designer here, need FREE logo designing software/ site

Tanner1997

Im Tanner Wood, im new to the community and i need some help. i cant use paint forever, and its impossible to put paint images on here.

please, if you know any FREE software for me to download to create logos, or you know a site, let me know. post the link on a comment.

Thanks-The Newbie

Wanting to be someone else is a waste of a person you are- Kurt Cobain

sig11.png

Tennessee Titans (0-0) next game Vs. Oakland Raiders (0-0)

Inkscape is tops, but it isn't impossible to put images from paint online.......

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Im Tanner Wood, im new to the community and i need some help. i cant use paint forever, and its impossible to put paint images on here.

please, if you know any FREE software for me to download to create logos, or you know a site, let me know. post the link on a comment.

Thanks-The Newbie

Forget the computer. Learn to draw, and keep at it. Computer programs are just tools. There is no magic "logo" software or filter.

The only way you'll get better is draw, draw, draw. Once you can visualize your idea on paper, then you are ready to use software to trace and/or clean it up.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Forget the computer. Learn to draw, and keep at it. Computer programs are just tools. There is no magic "logo" software or filter.

The only way you'll get better is draw, draw, draw. Once you can visualize your idea on paper, then you are ready to use software to trace and/or clean it up.

Excellent advice.

Excellent advice.

Seconded. If it doesn't look good on paper, it will look worse on the computer.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived