Connecticut Whalers Concept

JQK

Could you maybe try a white 'C' on the green jersey? It might pop a bit better.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

stop trying add on to this impostor of Hartford Whalers,you are making Gordie Howe sick to his knees

884279-time_to_stop_posting_super.jpg

Ahahaha! Just to clarify...

I believe that the prospective new owner of the Hartford AHL team wants to make AHL hockey in Hartford successful to prove that the NHL belongs there once again. Once he does that, he then wants to be the owner of the new NHL team. Thus, the AHL team would be called the Connecticut Whalers and the NHL team would be the Hartford Whalers. I'm pretty sure that's the story, but correct me if I'm wrong.

stop trying add on to this impostor of Hartford Whalers,you are making Gordie Howe sick to his knees

...and the 25 years with Detroit are overshadowed by the one season with Hartford (three if you count the New England Whalers of the WHA). Fantastic.

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Lights, he can be a Cardinal. The Cowboys deserve nothing good. :)

But you know, again, I'm totally not a Redskin fan.

Milo - I never thought about that. If that C was closed they could be Connecticut Owls.

Still looks nice though.

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

If you want to call the team in Hartford the Whalers, it's got to be "Hartford Whalers". Somehow "Connecticut Whalers" doesn't sit well.

I don't like the idea of them being the Connecticut Whalers because there is another AHL team in Connecticut. I don't think it's fair to the Bridgeport Sound Tigers. I just think if there is going to be a team named the Whalers, they should be a NHL team.

girardi-1.png

lyip4wfi.pngzc9hmqq6.png

Thanks KaTo

• 2 weeks later...

Archived