LetsGoOakland9's College Football Concepts

LetsGoOakland9

For Georgia Tech I wanted to keep their white at home tradition, but design two separate white jerseys for home and road, like they have done this season. I wanted the home to be darker than the road, so I went with blue numbers at home and gold on the road. I tried to incorporate a few elements from their new jerseys (if you haven't seen them they are in the college football section at uniwatchblog.com)

So here they are, C&C appreciated

GT_Concept_Home_Final.jpg

GT_Concept_Away_Final.jpg

GT_Concept_Alt_Final.jpg

Here's another alternate jersey I made, but i didn't include it in my final concept because they'll rarely wear colored jerseys so one is enough.

GT_Concept_Alt2_Final.jpg

The first thing I thought of when I saw the gold numbers on white was UCF:

Jamar-Newsome.jpg

That being said, I'd ditch the away altogether. College football doesn't need white uniforms for both the home and road team.

Alternate 1 should be the home, and the Home should be the away's.

I think your colors are a bit off as well, both of the colors have odd yellowish tints to them(I'm not sure if it's because of the way you exported it or not). I'd love to see the uniforms with these colors:

d199cbe9-6c32-4a14-82fd-e00dc4d2f7ec.jpg

• 1 month later...

Iowa looks too much like Southern Miss for my liking.

Georgia Tech's are nice.

I like Utah's, but I hate the number font they currently wear.

Michigan's unis are pretty good.

LSU's are nice, not overdone, but just a touch of modern football piping. I like that.

• 2 weeks later...

dude these are really bad. i mean, som peeple half good talent in art, some do not. some peeple are good at math, som not. you need to find a diferant talent becuase these are really bad.

Some people are good at spelling and some aren't.

All these concepts are actually pretty good. Also, where are your concepts? Lets see how well you can draw! :bonk:

3535rx3.jpg

Archived