Sign in to follow this  
randyc

2010 NFL Sideline Player Hats

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I was wondering if anybody has bought one of these hats yet? I saw the Titans one and want to buy it but I'm curious as to this new brim technology and how it works. If your brim starts out flat and you curve it, can you flatten it out again just like it was before? I like to have a flat brim if its sunny but I also like curved brim hats too and something like this caught my eye but I'd like to know some more about it before I buy it.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4255374&kw=2010+sideline+hats&parentPage=search

I bought mine last week. You can pretty much curve it to how ever you want. It comes flat billed, and I wear mine between flat and curved, so I really like the bill on this hat. It's nice that it doesn't snap like a regular bill, so you can easily change it to fit your style.

Does the bill hold its shape well or will it slowly curve back to its previous or stock shape?

So far, it has held it's shape fairly well.

I haven't purchased a sideline hat in at least 5 years. The real sad thing is that they USED to be very nice but yeah the styles the past few years. Even the second season styles are poor designs

Those hats wouldn't look too bad if they'd get rid of the team wordmark.

This is the last style i purchased...the last GOOD one I think

FbnI.jpg

Which year was that one?

I've never bought a Sideline cap. I can't stand how every team has the same design. Why should a team as conservative and classic as Indianapolis have the same cap design as a more modern, edgy team like Arizona?

This edition of hats is particularly horrible. I agree that while uniformity is understandable across the board, it might be more fun to have team-specific styles of sideline hats.

I've never bought a Sideline cap. I can't stand how every team has the same design. Why should a team as conservative and classic as Indianapolis have the same cap design as a more modern, edgy team like Arizona?

Welcome to the world of production minimums. It's simply not feasible to do 15, 20 or 32 separate templates when producing garments.

This is the last style i purchased...the last GOOD one I think

FbnI.jpg

Which year was that one?

2005 or 2006. I don't remember