2010 NFL Sideline Player Hats

randyc

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I was wondering if anybody has bought one of these hats yet? I saw the Titans one and want to buy it but I'm curious as to this new brim technology and how it works. If your brim starts out flat and you curve it, can you flatten it out again just like it was before? I like to have a flat brim if its sunny but I also like curved brim hats too and something like this caught my eye but I'd like to know some more about it before I buy it.

http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=4255374&kw=2010+sideline+hats&parentPage=search

8prlQWA.png

I've never bought a Sideline cap. I can't stand how every team has the same design. Why should a team as conservative and classic as Indianapolis have the same cap design as a more modern, edgy team like Arizona?

3834694136_f375c335e2_o.jpg3833900697_df7864756a_o.jpg

This edition of hats is particularly horrible. I agree that while uniformity is understandable across the board, it might be more fun to have team-specific styles of sideline hats.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I've never bought a Sideline cap. I can't stand how every team has the same design. Why should a team as conservative and classic as Indianapolis have the same cap design as a more modern, edgy team like Arizona?

Welcome to the world of production minimums. It's simply not feasible to do 15, 20 or 32 separate templates when producing garments.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived