Heitert's NFL Concepts

AHcreative

That primary is really well done. Great way to update an aging logo...I think a lot of teams need to revamp old logos in this style (rather than changing the identity altogether and downgrading their sets).

phitinsig.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also, the bison are facing the wrong way on the uni.

I kinda like 'em, myself.

Just for laughs, I'd like to see you incorporate the nickel that's your logo now, maybe with alternate nickel pants.

I really thought about including nickel, but then I thought it would be too much. I was almost going to post this with silver/grey pants, but I decided to go with white. I'll see if I can make some updates tonight or tomorrow.

Hey I just wanted to bump this up to see if I could get any more comments on my Bills concept. I came back into town for the day and left my laptop at school so I won't be able to update the uniforms until either later tonight, or tomorrow. But I'd love to hear some ideas on what I should do with the uniforms.

Thanks.

Needs tv numbers. I say ditch the nickel, don't really like that. Also, I think you need to add some blue pants option in there, I just think it would look better. Just personal preference on my part, but I have never really cared for the colored yolks or whatever they are called.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Aright here are the last Bills updates, I decided to keep the nickel pants because I thought the white ones looked too plain.

BuffaloBillsUpdate2-1.png

Anyway, I'm finished with the Bills, I think I'll tackle the Bengals next. I'll have them up within the next few days.

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, time to update this after a while.

For this Ravens concept, I replaced gold with silver and made black the dominant color, since of course, ravens are actually all black. I felt that the gold color was a little too bright, I wanted to make this a "darker" concept, both litterally and figuratively. The uniforms are all black because Ravens are completely black. I took the 'B' off of the Ravens head as you can see, I think the 'B' just clutters the logo a bit. Not sure if you can tell, but I also tried to re-size the logo so that it's not so horizontal and stretched out. I used the old script because I love it and I'm tired of the NFL using plain and boring wordmarks.

So, here it is:

RavensLogos.png

RavensPrimary-1.png

As always, C&C is appreciated.

speaking from actual experience, those purple numbers on black uniforms, outlined or not, would be completely unreadable from a pressbox. Niagara University's ACHA hockey team did that, purple numbers with gold outline on black uniforms, and I could not read them even from my table 15 feet from the ice.

Gray numbers outlined in purple might have a chance. A lighter gray would do better. White is ideal. I like where you're going with this, but I figured I'd throw in that tidbit for ya. Keep them coming, and make sure you differentiate the patterns away from lots of shoulder stripes.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Alright, I'm finally finished with the bills. What I did with them is, I combined the current logo, and the unused 2002 logo. I was really looking at the 2002 logo and noticed that if I took off the red and blue forming a 'B' I could find some potential. So I took the B off and it pretty much looked like a grey Buffaslug, so I tinkered with the logo, and kinda fused together the current logo and the unused 2002 one.

For the jerseys I went with something a litte different, seeing as though the Bills already have some pretty "out there" uniforms. I know I said earlier in this thread that I don't like white pants, but sometimes they can look alright, so I made both the home and away pants white. This is basically an "I can see the bills doing something like this in the near future" kinda concept.

Here is what I did with the logo:

BillsEquation.png

BillsLogos.png

And here are the uniforms:

Bills.png

C&C appreciated.

Like the updated bison on the helmet - but I would keep the helmet red.

"Beer is proof God loves us and wants us to be happy." Benjamin Franklin

• 4 weeks later...

Alright, I've decided to continue this thread with a Ravens update.

I lightened the purple and changed the gray to gold.

RavensLogosUpdate-1.png

RavensPrimaryUpdate.png

Oh, and if anyone's wondering, I haven't given up on that Bills logo. I'm still working on it, and I do intend to finish it, I just wanted a break from it and have a little fun messing with some other teams.

Archived