St. Louis Rams

Lights Out

rams.png

Not much to say about this one. I brought back the Rams' classic look, but with a unique number/NOB font and a more modern sleeve stripe with primary logo, and with jersey wordmarks. I kept the darker navy that the Rams currently use but brought back the bright goldenrod that they ditched after winning the Super Bowl. Comments?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I like what you have going, but this could be improved in several ways.

I think the helmet would look better with a blue facemask.

I would move the sleeve numbers up to the shoulders. It's just too crowded on the sleeves.

I think the horns on the sleeves are messed up...they look almost the same on the front and back of the template, which would make them arch shaped.

I would use the "Rams" wordmark on each jersey...it's more consistent and it's a lot cooler looking than the "St. Louis."

Make those changes, and I think this will be close to perfect!

Update:

rams2.png

(1) Begone with the white pants. Either keep the goldenrod or use blue pants with the white jersey.

(2) TV numbers have to be moved. With the horns, the numbers would be illegible where they are now.

(3) Like the font. Might do a white NOB, though, as they had with the royal blue znd gold jerseys.

Packers-2.png

You always seem to get backwards when it comes to putting numbers on the shoulder LOL. The front views are fine, but the back views are all messed up, they should be exact same as the front view, so you actually did more work than you needed to lol.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

Here's another update:

rams3.png

The TV numbers look really clumsy and out of whack. I think the number font is really boring as well. The horns on the helmet seem odd as well and you can still see the lighter shade of blue where the horns normally were. I think the Ram on the pants should be facing forward. Also, the shade of the facemask should match the helmet better IMO. Overall, I guess I am just not really feeling this concept, sorry.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Go figure - I normally make crazy, '90s-esque concepts that most people on the forum probably wouldn't want to see on the field and never really get slammed for them, but the second I make a really simple, classic concept, it's boring and people aren't really feeling it! :P

What do you mean by the lighter shade of blue where the horns originally were? I only used one shade of blue.

As for the facemask, it is the exact same color as the helmet, but for whatever reason, the outline makes it look darker.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I'm not really sure I like the number font you have going here; perhaps a font that had the 1 be less "blocky" would work better. Also, the white pinstripes you have on the socks and pants tend to be blotted out by the yellow.

PS Bradford's "8" not "14" ;)

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Go figure - I normally make crazy, '90s-esque concepts that most people on the forum probably wouldn't want to see on the field and never really get slammed for them, but the second I make a really simple, classic concept, it's boring and people aren't really feeling it! :P

What do you mean by the lighter shade of blue where the horns originally were? I only used one shade of blue.

As for the facemask, it is the exact same color as the helmet, but for whatever reason, the outline makes it look darker.

If you look to the left of where the top of the horn meets the facemask it looks like a lighter shade of blue as well as about the earhole. But now that I think about it maybe that's just highlighting. Don't get me wrong lights out, i like where you are going, and as a Cornhusker fan, I appreciate simple. The number font just isn't doing it for me though, and the TV numbers just look misplaced, they come down too far on the back and front, it doesn't look right. I can see why the facemask looks darker now. Wouldn't be a problem on the field. Back to the numbers though, they just don't seem to match all the curviness if you will of the logo IMO. But I do like the what you have done here, I really like just the blue and yellow with no white on the homes.

Edit: I would consider ditching the white piping on the home pants stripe. It's the only white on the home, doesn't seem to fit.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

I think the TV numbers would look better if you made them a little smaller, which I think is what The Impaler is seeing. And I agree on ditching the white stripe on both pants, since there isn't white trim on the jerseys. I really like where it's going, it just needs a few tweaks.

Update:

rams4.png

Hopefully this font goes with the logo better.

this is pretty much perfect, i dont think the font really matches the logo but i dont think any number font will so i think thats as close as possible. very good!

maehl.png

I actually prefer the original number font. Thought it was simple yet modern.

One thing I will critique, though, is the thickness of the horns on the helmet. They're incredibly fat. I'd thin those out quite a bit.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived