English Super League

Gazzzaf

Gaz, very nice as usual.. Your templates are amazing and the designs are kept fairly simple yet very effective. Will we be seeing the other Super League clubs?

A couple of things - I am not a massive wrap on the pattern going through the red jersey. Obviously you wanted something different than just solid thin bars. On the white jersey, which is my favourite, to me the sponsors logo seems to get a little lost in the red/gold/black stripes.. Possibly try the white font with a black outline like you've used on the black jersey... Just a though anyway.

Pete

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I like the third strip, always thought the green would be a good alt. I played for quins for a season at colt age grade. one thing that stands out is the 'Chocolate' panel which looks sort of muddy orange. This should be much darker and less saturated. Otherwise these are nice.

• 2 weeks later...

I like the third strip, always thought the green would be a good alt. I played for quins for a season at colt age grade. one thing that stands out is the 'Chocolate' panel which looks sort of muddy orange. This should be much darker and less saturated. Otherwise these are nice.

Green is an underrepresented colour in Rugby League so I had to include one! The brown is taken from the logo but I might have a look at changing it later. I take it you played for Quins RU?

My next installment - Leeds Rhinos

2011-13_ESL_LED_Uni_1Home.jpg

2011-13_ESL_LED_Uni_1Home_Alt.jpg

2011-13_ESL_LED_Uni_1Home_Detail.jpg

2011-13_ESL_LED_Uni_2Away.jpg

2011-13_ESL_LED_Uni_2Away_Detail.jpg

2011-13_ESL_LED_Uni_3Alt.jpg

2011-13_ESL_LED_Uni_3Alt_Detail.jpg

sig.png

Archived