Cc's Mbl Stuff

pagan696

while strolling throught the Baltimore page, a few of the links were either missing or linked to the wrong description. no biggie, just a head's up to Chris (who provides an excellent service to us all here, let's not forget).

any word on the NFL pages?

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

MLB and more will be fixed soon, school is pretty much done now, and i will be free every weeknight in May (WOW!), so I'll have plenty of time to work on that, plus the NFL...

I've learned a LOT of PHP scripting in the past month and that'll make the NFL page a breeze to put together as well as every other league.

Stay tuned.

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

Stay tuned? Yeah... i'll try real hard to remember to come to this website. I can't pul myself away for more than an hour for lunch during thee work day. I'm pretty sure I'll be here when that gets done.

This site is like crack.

First post is free!

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

"i just made a lot of logos for CCSLB"

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

you ever see the back of a twenty dollar bill........on the CCSLB!

there some wierd stuff going on in there... theres a guy in the bushes... does he have a gun i dunno man... red team go! red team go!....

lol.... great movie... love the abba zabba reference too.... and pagan... that smiling face is none other than our favourite fiasco... joel

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

http://boards.sportslogos.net/index.php?showtopic=7494

Now, with this twin pack of threads, you too can learn how Joel BECAME BabaBooie, the Horse-toothed Jack Arse

ΓΔΒ!

Now, with this twin pack of threads, you too can learn how Joel BECAME BabaBooie, the Horse-toothed Jack Arse

thanks for getting me all caught up since i had not read the Illini thread.

apoligies to Joel. looks like that was taken by Aiken County's Finest early in the am, haha!

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

Speaking of... is there anyone in the greater Carolina area who could be on stand-by Friday night to come bail Joel and I out of jail, if need be? I'm going up there this weekend, and we are going to campus to see Dave Chapelle in concert, then, we plan on hitting all the little cheap college bars, pounding back a few dozen frosty cold ones. We have a ride home, so no worries, but ya never know what trouble we might find.

Anyone?

I'll be the one in the Polo Carpenter Jeans and the OutKast T-shirt. Joel will be the one in the top hat, swim trunks, and the pink feather boa.

ΓΔΒ!

thanks for getting me all caught up since i had not read the Illini thread.

apoligies to Joel. looks like that was taken by Aiken County's Finest early in the am, haha!

pickens county, yo!!!! pickens.

actually, i took that back when i worked for kinko's for a photo series called 'fun with passport cameras'

Archived