New NBA Jersey #'s for 2010-11

jhans203

NBA players who are playing with the same team as 2009-10 and are switching their jersey number (so no LBJ from 23 to 6 or Bosh from 4 to 1).

Ron Artest is switching from #37 to #15. Story.

Any other switches? I know Wesley Matthews and Kosta Koufas were planning on changing numbers with the Jazz, but have left the team already. If Sundiata Gaines makes the team I know he is switching from #15 to #2.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Any other switches? I know Wesley Matthews and Kosta Koufas were planning on changing numbers with the Jazz, but have left the team already.

I know Wesley Matthews is on my team the Blazers now. His number will probably be different than what he wore on his previous team. I'll have to see.

NBA players who are playing with the same team as 2009-10 and are switching their jersey number (so no LBJ from 23 to 6 or Bosh from 4 to 1).

Any other switches? I know Wesley Matthews and Kosta Koufas were planning on changing numbers with the Jazz, but have left the team already. If Sundiata Gaines makes the team I know he is switching from #15 to #2.

Ben Gordon has switched to #8 from #7 for the Pistons.

Ben Gordon has switched to #8 from #7 for the Pistons.

I went digging for the reason why Gordon changed and found this. Cool reason. Kind of the same thing that T-Mac did last year when he changed from 1 to 3.

Speaking of T-Mac ... any word of what number he'll wear? #3 is with Stuckey ... so maybe a return to #1?

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

Gilbert Arenas had originally changed his number from #0 to #6 during his suspension, but during this offseason he changed his number from #6 to #9. He never actually wore #6 in a regular season game.

Yi Jianlian is switching his number from #9 to #31, I am assuming because of Arenas.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Archived