Atlanta Falcons

Lights Out

The biggest issue is that the silver triangles on the pants don't match the red/black triangles on the jerseys.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Not a fan of the stripe across the back of the jersey, but that is just a personal preference. I like this concept, one thing I would consider changing is the pant stripe. It seems to be just kind of floating out there. What about on the red pants doing a black piping on the front of the gray and on the black pants red piping? Might help tie it together.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

I tried to go for a futuristic, collegiate look with this one. The striping is based on the stripes in the Falcons' primary logo. I also worked in their new ATL logo. Comments?

Just curious, why would a pro team want a collegiate look?

Not liking the 'fanny pack' stripes or NOB below numbers, which would be a little tough to read.

Of course I hate the Falcons so I may not be the best person to offer an opinion. B)

With that said, these are pretty nice:

3968553.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

I really like this concept. I did my own version of it with some changes. i eliminated the stripes on the sleeve, I just thought there were too many triangular stripes on the jersey. I also changed the pants and went back to their current black facemask

ATLhome.jpg

ATLaway.jpg

This is not your thread. Post your concepts in your own please.

As far as the real concept goes, I'm not really about it. I am not a fan of the red pants, or red facemask. The silver stripes on the pants also take away from the concept's consistency. Lose the stripe on the back, and that will make the uniform less cluttered. This uniform has potential though, I'm looking forward to an update.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

As far as the real concept goes, I'm not really about it. I am not a fan of the red pants, or red facemask. The silver stripes on the pants also take away from the concept's consistency. Lose the stripe on the back, and that will make the uniform less cluttered. This uniform has potential though, I'm looking forward to an update.

sorry all holy master chuckdownfield. I didnt think a new thread was necessary when I just took his design and made a few tweaks that i personally like more. Instead of describing all the changes I thought could make his design better I just posted an image. And I didnt want to post my own thread and claim this as my own design when he created the back stripe and incorporated the ATL logo into the jersey. My apologies master

sorry all holy master chuckdownfield. I didnt think a new thread was necessary when I just took his design and made a few tweaks that i personally like more. Instead of describing all the changes I thought could make his design better I just posted an image. And I didnt want to post my own thread and claim this as my own design when he created the back stripe and incorporated the ATL logo into the jersey. My apologies master

Well it is generally frowned upon to post concepts on another's thread with out asking them prior to posting.

pissinonbobsmall.jpg

Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys.

P. J. O'Rourke

Well it is generally frowned upon to post concepts on another's thread with out asking them prior to posting.

did I ask for C&C no I just said this is what I would do with his basic design

did I ask for C&C no I just said this is what I would do with his basic design

I don't understand where the hostility is coming from, because from what I saw gueman and myself were very polite with you. We understand that you are new here, so we were trying to help you learn the etiquette of posting here. No harm in that right?

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

I guess this "hostility" comes from you saying "This is not your thread." like Im dumb or something no :censored: its not my thread. You could say "please post your concepts in your own thread or ask the OP if you may post in his first" instead of being captain obvious

there I deleted my image we can all be happy now

I like the idea, it just doesn't look right for a NFL team, it would look really good for a college team like Boise State (minus the sleeve stripes) or Texas Tech or someone like that. I do like the idea of it though, its a nice concept.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

Archived