Nfl Draft

Grish

Anyone have any predictions? Or mock drafts that they have seen the like or don't.

As a Seahawk fan, I am hoping Vilma finds his way to the Bird Blues of Seattle.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

the only sure thing is that the Last Son of Archie is going first. After that, the dice will roll. and i'm not even sure WHO Eli's going to. are the Bolts gonna hold on to pick #1 and basically say they've given up on Brees, or do they deal with the Giants who will let him learn from Collins? on the latter way, i'm not sure there's much Eli can learn from Collins that he hasn't from Peyton. Either way, he'll be starter by the midway point of his second season, at the latest.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

At this point, if I'm the Chargers, I never EVER pick a QB in the first round again. Second round and beyond, go ahead... hard to be disappointed by a sixth rounder, but first round, after seeing what Ryan Leaf amounted to... never. I kinda like Brees though, still hope he pans out. Plus, they've still got Doug Flutie on the roster, and at 53, I think he's starting to come into his own.

I still remember that Manning-Leaf draft, where they were debating the pros and cons of going with either guy. IIRC, they had them as pretty even. Today Manning is NFL MVP, and Leaf is employee of the month at an A&W in Red Deer.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

1st in the 1st round, 1st overall

Chargers

2nd in the 1st round, 2nd overall

Raiders

3rd in the 1st round, 3rd overall

Cardinals

4th in the 1st round, 4th overall

Giants

5th in the 1st round, 5th overall

Redskins

6th in the 1st round, 6th overall

Lions

7th in the 1st round, 7th overall

Browns

8th in the 1st round, 8th overall

Fusebazell

Falcons

9th in the 1st round, 9th overall

Jaguars

10th in the 1st round, 10th overall

Texans

11th in the 1st round, 11th overall

Steelers

12th in the 1st round, 12th overall

Jets

13th in the 1st round, 13th overall

Bills

14th in the 1st round, 14th overall

Bears

15th in the 1st round, 15th overall

Buccaneers

16th in the 1st round, 16th overall

49ers

17th in the 1st round, 17th overall

Broncos (From Bengals)

18th in the 1st round, 18th overall

Saints

19th in the 1st round, 19th overall

Vikings

20th in the 1st round, 20th overall

Dolphins

21st in the 1st round, 21st overall

Patriots (From Ravens)

22nd in the 1st round, 22nd overall

shiznit1083

Cowboys

23rd in the 1st round, 23rd overall

Seahawks

24th in the 1st round, 24th overall

Hobogrish

Bengals (From Broncos)

25th in the 1st round, 25th overall

Packers

26th in the 1st round, 26th overall

dwertman

Rams

27th in the 1st round, 27th overall

Titans

28th in the 1st round, 28th overall

Eagles

29th in the 1st round, 29th overall

Colts

30th in the 1st round, 30th overall

Chiefs

31st in the 1st round, 31st overall

Panthers

32nd in the 1st round, 32nd overall

Patriots

shiznit1083

I was reading some today............and am intrigued that the Pack may be taking a big very accurate passer from NC State.....his name eludes me.

They have much bigger needs especially on defense.....but it would be nice to get someone rated nearly as high as Eli.....way lower. For the inevitable day when #4 can't cut it.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I was reading some today............and am intrigued that the Pack may be taking a big very accurate passer from NC State.....his name eludes me.

They have much bigger needs especially on defense.....but it would be nice to get someone rated nearly as high as Eli.....way lower. For the inevitable day when #4 can't cut it.

Phillip Rivers

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

I will take the Seahawks...

Oh, and if I am the Bolts I take Gallery. Every team that is good for a long time has a stud line. Could you imagine their run game, you could plug in your traveling QB in the mold of the Panthers and the Dilfer QB'd Ravens.

"Try not to have a good time ... This is supposed to be educational."

- Charles Schulz

viks.jpg

and Leaf is employee of the month at an A&W in Red Deer.

and all this time I thought he was working the drive thru at a White Castle in Racine! :P

i seen him at Arby's, but never at White Castle :P

sides, never seen a White Castle up here yet, and hopefully they never come :D

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

At this point, if I'm the Chargers, I never EVER pick a QB in the first round again. Second round and beyond, go ahead... hard to be disappointed by a sixth rounder, but first round, after seeing what Ryan Leaf amounted to... never. I kinda like Brees though, still hope he pans out. Plus, they've still got Doug Flutie on the roster, and at 53, I think he's starting to come into his own.

I still remember that Manning-Leaf draft, where they were debating the pros and cons of going with either guy. IIRC, they had them as pretty even. Today Manning is NFL MVP, and Leaf is employee of the month at an A&W in Red Deer.

If i'm the Chargers... I never trade a first overall pick away ever again either. Remember the pick that ended up being some guy named Michael Vick for the Falcons after Atlanta acquired it from San Diego?

For my money... Sean Taylor is the best player in the draft. He will make an immediate impact in the NFL.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived