Odessa Roughneck Uniforms

Shizznick

This IFL is an intrastate arena football league in Texas. Here is a link for the uniforms of the Odessa Roughnecks.

Roughnecks

The helmet template looks weird.

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

well, 1 for 2 ain't bad...crapped out with the logo, but the jerseys are actually good. reminds me of UTEP modified.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The helmet template looks weird.

LMAO! :P:D:lol::shocked::wow:

Understatement of the DECADE!

That the ever lovin HELL is wrong with that helmet? HAHAHAHAHA!

i can't.. heh, heh... it's not.. HAHAHA... did you see th-HAHAHA!!

Awesome!

(edit - I got this the first time I submitted.

THE FOLLOWING ERROR(S) WERE FOUND

You have posted a message with more emoticons that this board allows. Please reduce the number of emoticons you've added to the message

What? damn nazi boards! I had, 6 smilies. Stupid.)

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Those ARE some nice unis.

The logo, not so good.. although I guess it's a sign that the praire dog population is recovering from that whole monkeypox outbreak. Oh, and points off for sneaking Texas into the logo.

And the helmet template... well, I was uncertain as to what sport this was, so I'm thankful they made the facemask so prominent that I wouldn't have to guess.

Seriously though, I like the unis!

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Guh! How did their webdesigner collect a cheque

Collect a... Wha-?

I think their designer shoudl be fired for that techmo bowl helmet, not the fact he didn't support 2% of the browser community. Shuld he have tests on webtv, too?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

techmo bowl helmet

That's where I've seen it! :D

realclearpolitics.com

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire."

- Robert A. Heinlein

Call me crazy, but those unis could almost make a good look for the Chargers. Minus the deflicted helmet, of course...

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

Guh!  How did their webdesigner collect a cheque

Collect a... Wha-?

I think their designer shoudl be fired for that techmo bowl helmet, not the fact he didn't support 2% of the browser community. Shuld he have tests on webtv, too?

Yes of course! What good is a website if some people can't visit it?

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" • News • Facebook • X/Twitter • Instagram

Archived