Buffalo Bills

Lights Out

bills.png

Basically I just tried to clean up the Bills' unis here and make them look respectable. The ugly hockey yoke has been replaced with piping, the ugly pewter color is gone, the side-panels are gone, the needless extra outlines are gone, and I added contrasting sleeves and buffalo stripes on said sleeves. I also ditched the ugly athletic block they use for a font that matches better with their wordmark. Unfortunately, I just realized I forgot TV numbers, those will be added in the next update. Comments?

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Still not crazy about the two shades of blue. And while I like the idea behind the sleeve striping, I think it would look better if the buffaloes were facing forward rather than backward.

Yeah I agree if you're gonna use the buffalo on the sleeves it needs to be facing forwards. You also need to add TV numbers somewhere if this one is going to work. I commend the idea to simplify one of the most over worked uni's in football, but I'm not keen on the whole shirt and pants the same colour thing that seems to be taking over and I'll be honest personally I think I'd have flipped the two blues as to me the royal blue is the more true Bills colour so I'd have given that more prominence.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

I like it a lot. Have to disagree with 9erssteve on the monochromes, I really like this trend in football. I realize that is a personal preference thing but I have never understood the reasoning that monochrome colored football uniforms are bad, but monochrome white away uniforms are good. Anywho, very sharp set IMO, would instantly take them from one of the worst to one of the best. Just one nitpick is the road belt, still looks navy blue and that should be changed to red or royal blue.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Impaler, I agree about monochromes. I like 'em and IMO they are certainly better than most of the tri-color uniforms in the NFL. As for the concept the sleeve logos should be moved to the side of the sleeve, so they aren't in the players' armpits.

Archived