[ Competition ]

Antony

If anyone is interested in having a go at a new NFL logo. They just updated it recently and it seems they are pretty happy with it as it hasn't really changed much in 50 years. Just thought it might be cool to see what people can come up with ... ?

4711.gif4710.gifdwuw5lojnwsj12vfe0hfa6z47.gif116px-Blue-question-mark.jpg

The winner gets a movie and dinner date with Roger Goodell or a pat on the back =)

I know it's not going to be beaten or changed. It's a great logo. Just thought it would be interesting to see what you can come up with. Like Kennedy once said:

"We choose to attempt this logo. We choose to attempt this logo in this decade and do the other things, not because they are easy, but because they are hard, because that goal will serve to organize and measure the best of our energies and skills, because that challenge is one that we are willing to accept ... "

Ok he didn't say that but this is my sketch ...

NFL.jpg

this is a better rendering of the nfl logo.

http://www.verlanderdesign.com/sports/sports.08.html

I'd agree if it wasn't for the bulging inflated look they've given it. I'm really not a fan of that at all, but I do think finding a way to keep the classic tail on the end of the L would have been a good idea. Maybe a cross between the two is what's needed.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Archived