Zach Randolph Is Nba's Most Improved Player

DEAD!

Having it be Randolph makes sense, he literally came out of nowhere this year.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

No offense bs, but I think you misunderstand the meaning of the word "literally".

Zach Randolph existed in this dimension last year. He 'figuratively' came out of nowhere this year. I know you meant it for emphasis, but I read these kind of things a lot (not necessarily on this board either), and I have to laugh.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Sorry SyPhi but I don't think Zach Randolph was really noticed this year. For some reason people just started recognizing him more and more this year. Boozer had a great year too and the both of them were strong considerations for All-Stars. It really could have gone either way.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Sorry SyPhi but I don't think Zach Randolph was really noticed this year. For some reason people just started recognizing him more and more this year. Boozer had a great year too and the both of them were strong considerations for All-Stars. It really could have gone either way.

Oh no problem!

I very much agree with you... just wanted to point out an amusing grammatical error.

*dream sequence* ...and out of this black hole emerges... Zach Randolph... looking sharp in a Trailblazers uniform...*/dream sequence*

Well, that was less fun than I'd imagined that dream would be.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I got the 2003 Most improved player award for Dublin JV hockey team.

see winters in buffalo's post above.

:D I had to i'm sorry, i dont mean nothin by it, i just couldnt let that joke slide by.

Oh man, when someone walks into it like that... you just have to let 'em have it.

:lol:

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

take it as you will but I'm really proud of it. I started playing 6 years ago and I was still able to improve enough to win the award, and to tell you the truth I didn't read wib's post, I just saw the topic and replyed right away.

iceohio.jpgvultshelmet.png

crossout3.png

take it as you will but I'm really proud of it. I started playing 6 years ago and I was still able to improve enough to win the award, and to tell you the truth I didn't read wib's post, I just saw the topic and replyed right away.

It is something to be proud of, I too won a most improved award in basketball once.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Zach Randolph existed in this dimension last year. He 'figuratively' came out of nowhere this year. I know you meant it for emphasis, but I read these kind of things a lot (not necessarily on this board either), and I have to laugh.

LMAO! :lol::lol::lol:

What's funny is not so much what bs said it's the way you answered it. Good stuff, Sy.

From 8 points a game to 20 PPG and averaging a double double. Kudos to him, he deserved it and Portland wouldn't have been a threat to the Nuggets without him. I like him alot, hopefully this is the beginning of what will be a great career.

IUe6Hvh.png

No, no... it's cool that you worked your ass off and were recognized for it... that's commendable. It's just the context in which you posted that made it so funny.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived