Gators Wearing Orange Jerseys.

Island_Style

Isn't this the first time they have worn these since the 80's?

I believe they wore them vs. Georgia last year in the 'Halloween Game'

I think they petitioned the NCAA to allow them to both wear colored uniforms ("Halloween colors").

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I think they petitioned the NCAA to allow them to both wear colored uniforms ("Halloween colors").

I would've put $100 bucks on the Gators having not worn orange jerseys in the last 15 years, but what do ya know? There's Super Jesus himself in an orange jersey.

I am admittedly a fan of consistency and I like a lot of what Florida's uniforms do. I don't understand why people have a problem with how the stripes look when they appear on a white background, but I guess that's just personal preference. As a fan of consistency and Florida's normal look, I hate that these orange jerseys don't stay true to their regular pattern. Blue-white-blue, it would've looked far better and it would've kept with their matching stripes across all backgrounds motif. Thumbs down Gators.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I would've put $100 bucks on the Gators having not worn orange jerseys in the last 15 years, but what do ya know? There's Super Jesus himself in an orange jersey.

I am admittedly a fan of consistency and I like a lot of what Florida's uniforms do. I don't understand why people have a problem with how the stripes look when they appear on a white background, but I guess that's just personal preference. As a fan of consistency and Florida's normal look, I hate that these orange jerseys don't stay true to their regular pattern. Blue-white-blue, it would've looked far better and it would've kept with their matching stripes across all backgrounds motif. Thumbs down Gators.

I'm pretty sure that Tebow pic is photoshopped.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

Yeah I'm the one who photoshopped the Tebow pic guys :D, thats how the ones they wore today would have looked if they had stayed consistent with the striping pattern.

By the way, I think that is the best photoshops I have ever done, although I've done some pretty good ones for the MLF.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

It's the first time Florida has worn them since 1989, according to The Associated Press. AP had a writer covering the game and I'm sure he got that nugget from notes issued by the school or from a school official with knowledge.

Florida wore orange jerseys for the first time since 1989 and had 1996 Heisman Trophy winner Danny Wuerffel on hand.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=302820057

Well dang I was wrong.

I knew I remembered the whole 'halloween colors' idea being tinkered with.

I guess it didn't happen. My bad.

You're right, I'm wrong. -_-

Nice mockup BigMike.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Archived