Gators Wearing Orange Jerseys.

Island_Style

Of course, Nike :censored:ed up the stripes on the sleeves. The white jerseys and pants look like crap because they "Have to stick with the striping pattern" on all elements even though it leaves a large white stripe in the middle. So instead of sticking with that pattern on the orange jersey and having white stripes outlined in blue (just like on the helmets), they do white-orange-blue.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Looks alright. I thought Clemson was playing from far away though. And I hate that they didn't bother sticking with the striping pattern. Either use it for everything or change it for everything so there isn't a white stripe in the middle of the white pants and jerseys.

I'm not averse to Florida wearing an orange jersey. But, like others have said, the fact that they go with a consistent striping element throughout their helmet, jerseys, and pants, and then this jersey mucks it up, means it's gotta go back to the drawing board.

Or, keep it, and eschew the consistency altogether in favor of some better looks.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Archived