Washington Nationals

Lights Out

i love this. you gave them a single look, which they've lacked all sixyears of their exsistance. I just don't like the gold roads however. I think it should be a classic grey, but keep the alternate. Love the alternate set. Overall great job on this set.

Oakland Raiders World Champions 1976 1980 1983

Oakland A's world champions 1910 1911 1913 1929 1930 1972 1973 1974 1989

Golden State Warriors world champions 1947 1956 1975

San Jose Sabercats Arena Bowl Champions 2002 2004 2007

oak1-med.gifgold1-med.gifathletics1-med.gifsharks1-med.gif

Thanks everybody!

Not sure how the number font looks too "Braves" when it's just the Nationals' current one without the beveling.

I think they mean the where the red/blue colors are applied.

The away/alternate jerseys don't have quite the resemblance to the Braves, but the whites jerseys are incredibly close:

The Braves:

-Red wordmark/blue outline

-Red number/blue outline

-Blue name on back

-Blue/Red/Blue piping down the front of the jersey, and the sleeve cuffs.

This concept:

-The same as above, minus the vertical piping down the center

AU-USU-Scoreboard.gif

Nationals script is very good. They either need to go all monument font or all script. I agree about ditching the gold roads and that the homes look way too close to the Braves. Also, you really need to put some space between the digits in the number. They should not be touching. I personally would like to see them go to mostly navy over red, but that's just me.

You know, even though the script looks extremely close to the Braves, it's not terrible. It actually blends very well. However, I've never found anything wrong with the current Nats script. However, because of the resemblance to ATL, it does need to change. I'd say keep the current font they use. The striping is very cool, but the bars on top and at the bottom of the first red stripe needs to be gold, IMO. But, you could keep the blue bar at the bottom. Now, I'm not too sure about the gold and blue uniforms, but I guess it could work if done properly. I can say now that I wouldn't support a gold W logo, it just looks bleh. But, if you can make it white, raise the numbers up and make them larger on the blue uniform this could be sweet.

NYCFC - MLS CUP CHAMPIONS - 2021

This is just a piece of advice for all your concepts: your front numerals should be a little bit larger and moved down a little, and the two numerals should never even be close to touching like they are in all your concepts. Look at the jersey in AnythingChicago21's post. Doing this will instantly upgrade every concept you've ever made.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Archived