Xbox 360 dasboard getting overhaul in preperation for Kinect

1990hornet

I really like that there's some involvement with ESPN. I wish there was something I could install on my 360 to have a bug with scores on screen. Looks good!

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

The PS3's home screen is still miles ahead of the Xbox one. Its so much easier to use

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

I really like that there's some involvement with ESPN. I wish there was something I could install on my 360 to have a bug with scores on screen. Looks good!

It's just a scaled down version of ESPN3.com, how is that involvement?

It's just a scaled down version of ESPN3.com, how is that involvement?

because you have to have a deal with ESPN to carry it, that's called involvement.

So far this still isn't offered on my dashboard. Did they put an official release on this yet?

update:

it looks like there's a "countdown to kinect" on my dashboard now which is for 5 days from now. I'm assuming that's when this will go live.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Not too bad. It's a lot whiter, lot simpler, cleaner, which is a good thing. I'm def a fan of the new netflix layout and search function.

twitter

I like it I guess.

The new dashboard seems more of a lateral move to me. I LOVE the new in-game dashboard/menu thing. That is much more slick.

The ESPN feature is pretty sick though. My productivity level is sure to decrease with ESPN3.com on my damn TV set.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived