Team Poster Idea

Davidson

Hey guys,

I've been working on a little print project recently.

I've had an idea for a series of posters commemorating the world cup in new zealand next year.

The first I have produced is obviously the New Zealand All Blacks. Using elements of the NZ flag, Maori moko and the Web Ellis Cup to create a textured pattern on which sit a number of key players. Richie McCaw, Ma'a Nonu, Dan Carter, Piri Weepu and Nemia Tialata. The date on the trophy will refer to the respective World Cups won by each team I produce. At the moment, I only plan to make teams that have won the World Cup (Australia and South Africa (twice each) and New Zealand and England).

Let me know what you reckon.

rwcnz.png

Hoooolyyy crrrraaaap. That is flat out fantastic. You're quite the talented guy, I don't know how you do it. Great, GREAT job!!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

i only surmise how many hours of work that poster has cost. i saw a small piece of it in the tutorials, even that was great. i seriously hope you will promote that poster for the world cup. i like it very much.

only note i have is that the left rugby ball needs a bit more refinement to look more real.

That looks pretty damn sweet.

Enough said - great work davidson!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived