My NHL Redo

canucksforever131313

For that alternate to work, the pink and orange should never touch. They just blend into each other when they do.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Sorry for such a long layoff...haha

I have a lot of designs for this done, just haven't got around to posting. I have a new concept for you guys today, the Florida Panthers. I just made this one and it inspired me to bring this back.

The Home and Away have a somewhat odd striping pattern, while staying somewhat traditional. The stripes were inspired by a beach towel I saw at my friend's cabin believe it or not. I added light blue minimally because I think it looks good when paired with red, not just navy blue as we've seen so many cases of.

The alternate I'm sure is going to get a lot of attention. Someone mentioned in the thread about Pink not being used in sports over in Sports Logos, that they thought pink and orange would look really good for a Miami team. I agree. I kinda just jerry rigged the logo on the third in paint, added black because the team was named after the black florida panther.

What do you think?

FloridaPanthers2.png

The only bad part is the pink

• 8 months later...

Black jersey needs some white. Maybe add gold in the mix?

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Archived