Montreal Maroons

Discrim

Discrim, major kudos on this project! There's some really good stuff here. :notworthy:

But the one I've gotta comment on is the Rosebuds. I've been wanting to do a Rosebuds concept for some time (still might do it) and I must say that this definitely gets my seal of approval. Good color choices, and not over the top retro. The one thing I would add would be some kind of a rose logo, seeing as how they are the Rosebuds.

Also, props to you for knowing your Rosebuds history. There are hockey fans in Portland that don't even know that stuff! Hell... Most of them don't even remember the Buckaroos... :mad:

Excellent work, D!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i wanted to have a rose logo, and i know i'll add some more when i start up the project again. i'm still probably gonna make some attempt at a rose, seeing as it's in the name...probably release a second version.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The Rosebuds looks great--I love the contrast on them...

However the Seals I don't like--I love their unis (Except the last year when they changed the green)--It would be tough to win me over to a Seals concept without green...

(AND I had that game too--I loved it...)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

The Rosebuds looks great--I love the contrast on them...

However the Seals I don't like--I love their unis (Except the last year when they changed the green)--It would be tough to win me over to a Seals concept without green...

(AND I had that game too--I loved it...)

guess we got a little difference of opinion...you say tomato, i say ketchup :hockeysmiley:

don't know why, but i never was a fan of any of the Seals' real unis....and this is considering they were usually in green and gold. basically I was a little too deep in my own vision to really even consider green and gold here.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

• 2 years later...

Archived