Gryphon Logo Set

JackFr

Its not bad, ill disagree with the above statement though and say it isn't really smooth at all. Theres a lot of jagged points, and I know thats because of the wings, but I think you could clean it up a bit more. Some of the wing tips arent really neccessary, and I feel like you could drop a few of them. Also, I don't think you need highlights on every single wing, you could get rid of some of those as well.

On just the head logo, the way it terminates is really weird, considering its just a square. Make it kind of "flow more", i guess, look at other bird head logos and see how they end. Nice start though.

Amazing!

It looks smooth and realistic, I love it.

Not making fun of you, but I chuckled at this part because "realistic" isn't a word I think of when I look at a logo based on a mythical creature. Technically, you can get away with anything.

teamlogossig.png

There comes a point when you don't stand for the constant heartbreak anymore, and walk away.

For the head options, I'd go with top-right.

I actually am digging the raw, crazed look you get with the jagged lines. That being said, the feet look really forced. It's like they're trying to be two different things: paws and talons. Currently, they work as neither. I would either:

a) Work on making them flow more as paws, and add a hint of hindpaw.

B) Remove them altogether.

I like the idea of using, say, the Detroit Lions' paws as a template. The thought of using big flowing wings and paws is both intriguing and cool.

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Archived