Official NFL Pro Combat Collection thread

BrandMooreArt

Ive had a crack at the Bills. It's not the finished product so forgive the presentation. C&C would be perfect on choice of pants for road uniform and of course anywhere else.

Thanks to LEWJ for a bloody brilliant template. On that note does anyone have a paint template for cleats? I had one and seem to have lost it.

Im a sucker for classic, throwback inspired uniforms but knowing where the Bills are headed and knowing what Nike are like I've tried my hand at a more obviously conceptual piece. Be gentle please!

Home

concept1.png

Road

concept3.png

concept5.png

concept4.png

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jersey-4.png

Another lions concept c&c. The lions eyes in the numbers are supposed to be reflective and once again a ghost like lions on the pants.

Jersey-5.png

These are with grey numbers. I just like the look of grey numbers they looks different and sweet.

Lionshelmet.png

Just for the hell of it, I decided to try my hand at one of these.

b556f4bd.png

Yeah, I did powder blue pants. That's right.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I decided to leave the jersey bolts white to serve as a contrast.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

On the Chargers, you should make all the bolts on the jerseys yellow, for consistency.

a designers paradox. both options make sense. neither thought is wrong. how does rhythm and contrast co exists? how to decide?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

On the Chargers, you should make all the bolts on the jerseys yellow, for consistency.

a designers paradox. both options make sense. neither thought is wrong. how does rhythm and contrast co exists? how to decide?

Simple: it's my design so I'll do it my way. :P

Archived